Pages:
Author

Topic: Parse the blockchain for all addresses with positive balance - page 2. (Read 4922 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have been messing around with a ton of blockchain parsers recently and have yet to find one that I CAN GET to spit out a list of all addresses that currently contain bitcoin. I know it can be done because a few people have published it in the past in .txt format but i cannot seem to find the command/application to do it myself. I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on this as i would like to gather this data regularly (daily) to use for a bitcoin stats website that has all kinds of odd info about the blockchain. # of addresses with a balance, # of bitcoin not touched/moved in the past year/2years/etc. and other things of that sort.

If possible, i am looking for one that can output the data into a long list in .txt format like below

1addresswithbalance523789
1anotheraddresswbalance34
1nextwithbalance23478923
1YOUGETTHEPOINT324789

In the end i am going to try and hire someone to code a simple program that just does this then parses each new block #onblocknotify to keep the list updated, but until that day comes i would like to find the fastest way to do it manually.

Please if you know the program that does it, also include the command line to get it to give the desired result as my coding abilities are pretty much chop&screw.
Pages:
Jump to: