Pages:
Author

Topic: Pascal coin why is it not popular? - page 2. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
January 03, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
I have recently noticed pascalcoin and read a bit about the coin and it’s history. I was amazed that most of the features that are discussed like pruning the blockchain, having visa like transaction speed and low fees are already achieved by pascal coin, it reminded me of rai blocks and how it was unrecognized for a long time.
I am confused why such an innovative coin has not risen or gained popularity? Could it be because of the need to get an account number which can only be mined or bought ? Or could it be it’s merged mined with ethereum that’s causing the price to stay stagnant?

What are your thoughts on pascalcoin. Personally I feel pascalcoin is a sleeper coin that can gain traction really fast as awareness spreads about it.

It seems to me that there are two reasons why Pascal is not a popular crypto currency:
the first it does not offer opportunities for the extraction of the pool
and the second because it is too complicated to use. Even miners sometimes find it difficult to.
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 03, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
I am quite excited about the potential of Pascal, with the price rising the interest in it will increase also.

I think as you mentioned the issues are only it being traded on one market, and needing to mine or buy an account.

Another issue is they do not really have a presence on reddit or other social media. I went there, and was told that most people hang out in their discord, and that the person that created the pascal reddit isnt on reddit anymore and they are trying to acquire the rights for the subreddit at the moment. So that might improve in the future, and increase pascal's visibility

I also found out from their reddit that they are currently trying to bring pascal to more markets in the future.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
Well poloniex can be considered a big exchange right. It still has significant volume so I am not sure if that’s the reason. Is it the name?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Etherium Era
January 02, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
well mainly because its only on polonix and not present on other exchanges
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
I have recently noticed pascalcoin and read a bit about the coin and it’s history. I was amazed that most of the features that are discussed like pruning the blockchain, having visa like transaction speed and low fees are already achieved by pascal coin, it reminded me of rai blocks and how it was unrecognized for a long time.
I am confused why such an innovative coin has not risen or gained popularity? Could it be because of the need to get an account number which can only be mined or bought ? Or could it be it’s merged mined with ethereum that’s causing the price to stay stagnant?

What are your thoughts on pascalcoin. Personally I feel pascalcoin is a sleeper coin that can gain traction really fast as awareness spreads about it.
Pages:
Jump to: