Pages:
Author

Topic: Passionate gambler keeps the gambling boards rolling even after retirements - page 6. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146
Do you still play the game to make profits? Or you plays for fun?

There was this professional checker (draughts) gambler in my area who then spent most of his times in the checkers gambling board but I don't know if he is one of the addicted or not. For over 12 years now he has been working with one of the biggest oil company in my country.
In more than 5 years now, he has been setting up annual gaming competitions amongst his old time gambling colleagues including those who are recognized and regularly gambling in the same checkers gambling location with him.
He has always scheduled the gambling competitions annually once in a year and usually during the Christmas holidays.
He offers specific number of motorcycles, bicycles, bags of rice including livestock's (chickens) amongst the championship (winners) after screening, friendly rounds, knockout rounds til the final rounds and your winning position depends on what rewards was staked for it.
He single handedly takes responsibilities to fund this annual games but at then, the system of the game is not recognized as gambling but game of fun. This is because he doesn't want it be that he is encouraging gambling instead been sighted " a game of fun that connects people together.
I learnt he usually has about $5K for this annual gaming festive. It is also interesting to know that even colleagues residing afar comes around to pertake on the activity including those whose net worth is beyond the mentioned staked (rewards) are also pertakers because the fun of it seems exceptional.
All these are literally what passion for gambling could be but yeah, this said gambling festive organiser happens to be a retired gambler.
Pages:
Jump to: