Pages:
Author

Topic: PASSIVE INCOME - page 2. (Read 272 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 05, 2018, 09:38:58 PM
Passive income is nothing but one time you invest and get regular profit without doing much work. Those kinds of income only you can make when you have huge investments in good companies so you can get yearly dividends or you own a few houses and rent them get a monthly rental. But I don't believe that any of the online schemes tell you to invest one time and get regular profits because finally they will close down the business or cheat investors.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
I like business more also because it has more value in my opinion. And it much more interesting to do something that impacts others lives. Create new jobs, create new products and services. And I don't trust in the idea of passive investments at all. Every investment opportunity needs a lot of research before the investment and after that. It is work too.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:13:19 PM
When it comes to cryptocurrency business, the most way of passive income will be one of those wise investors, so therefore investor is a best choice in order to have a passive income, and based on my experienced that if you are only working on bounty campaign, the income is only small amount at the end of campaign and the satisfaction income will not guarantee on the total effort and time you've wasted.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
June 05, 2018, 08:48:13 PM
4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 

Only 1 of them works for you no matter where you are in the world and for which CS intends to offer EXC token holders. INVESTOR !

Through PIIO or Passive Investment Income Opportunities with CS we intend to accomplish this task. No additional monies will be required by Token Holders to participate.

CS has a great Team and Advisors assisting in proceeding with this task. A lot of 'entities' talk the talk but fail to walk - CS wants to Run and Talk at the same time.

Dont ever lose the hope.

CEO
My question is what's CS or it's a new company? i only simiar with credit because it used CS as the ticker. Where will you generate the daily income (active income to pay the passive income for your investor)?
Sounds a little bit strange
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:48:42 PM
I prefer to be a business owner if God allows me and gives me much sustenance. Because my goal is to create jobs for many people.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 

Only 1 of them works for you no matter where you are in the world and for which CS intends to offer EXC token holders. INVESTOR !

Through PIIO or Passive Investment Income Opportunities with CS we intend to accomplish this task. No additional monies will be required by Token Holders to participate.

CS has a great Team and Advisors assisting in proceeding with this task. A lot of 'entities' talk the talk but fail to walk - CS wants to Run and Talk at the same time.

Dont ever lose the hope.

CEO
Pages:
Jump to: