Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive income - page 3. (Read 3233 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
August 11, 2021, 02:49:49 AM
Play occasionally in the BNB BSC and binance areas so you know how good it is to get a fit profit, because there it teaches you how to live rich and successful fast by staking and vault conditions that have very good performance and make you addicted to taking profits so that you can enjoy the beauty of the crypto market
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 11, 2021, 12:12:34 AM
There's a lot of ways you can achieve passive income thought the annual percentage yield or APY is not that much. You can try staking which only around 10%-20% or lower but you can try yielding farms though they are very risky, another option is Mining however due to the high electricity rate, maintenance and the cost of the equipment you can only earn in long term.
I think mining is a solution to get passive income, even though we need capital, but believe me this work will last a long time, so there is no need to worry about the tools and costs needed, at least we can cover the operational costs for each month including electricity costs and still get profit
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
August 10, 2021, 04:53:49 AM
You can invest some cake from the capital you have.
For this reason it is also very profitable from here you can take a good profit.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
August 10, 2021, 04:30:21 AM
What are some of the best ways to earn passive income right now? I was thinking about staking $CAKE, just staking it and not using liquidity farms. But not sure how profitable that would be, compared to some other methods. I have a 5000$ capital.

You can try the Celsius method which has 8.88% APY on stablecoins.
With $5000 start, you get about $1 a day, which is not bad TBH
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 10, 2021, 03:28:03 AM
There's a lot of ways you can achieve passive income thought the annual percentage yield or APY is not that much. You can try staking which only around 10%-20% or lower but you can try yielding farms though they are very risky, another option is Mining however due to the high electricity rate, maintenance and the cost of the equipment you can only earn in long term.
Activity: 1344
August 10, 2021, 02:30:10 AM
$5000 capital that's enough to stake cake, I don't know how much you will earn but I'm sure it's profitable because cake is a good for long term investment, a very potential coin. Once the price of cake go pump and also your earnings in stakes will increase so it's profitable. Cake is one of the best passive income.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 10, 2021, 01:40:17 AM
Now staking is the best way of passive earn. Cake and Baby are both the best staking earning sites for me. Cake still offers 100% staking rewards. It means 100 Cake will generate 8.33 Cake every months (calculated today) where Babyswap offers 120% staking (according to the present rate calculation). I am staking both coins. It's very good passive income opportunity to me in times of bearish market when most of the coins are huge in huge losses.
do you have an analysis to see the correct prediction of the cake or baby potentially bro? I think the risk of staking is too big and maybe not everyone can be in that position. indeed cake can be a profit explosion for us, but it must be with a lot of big analysis

Prediction is very tough but all we know the potentiality and importance of Pancakeswap and Uniswap. Basically Uniswap has made a revolution in DeFi on Ethereum Chain and later Pancakeswap on BSC. When market goes on bullish trend, i think staking isn't necessary then. Normal trade is good but when market situation is stable or bearish trend, hence staking tokens/coins helps to get few coin by holding the tokens normally. Sure, analysis is must before investment in any project.

POS tokens are for long-term holders. Unstaking them to trade when there is bull market is a good technique because you can sell when the price is on its ATH. But staking while there is a bear is just not your option instead. the value is going to drop, you will need to wait again for its very low price before buying otherwise you lose the value of your token.

The best thing to do is to invest in the very beginning while the price is very low like less than $0.10 and stake for long term. This way you won't be worrying about whichever the market will be.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 09, 2021, 09:39:16 PM
Now staking is the best way of passive earn. Cake and Baby are both the best staking earning sites for me. Cake still offers 100% staking rewards. It means 100 Cake will generate 8.33 Cake every months (calculated today) where Babyswap offers 120% staking (according to the present rate calculation). I am staking both coins. It's very good passive income opportunity to me in times of bearish market when most of the coins are huge in huge losses.
do you have an analysis to see the correct prediction of the cake or baby potentially bro? I think the risk of staking is too big and maybe not everyone can be in that position. indeed cake can be a profit explosion for us, but it must be with a lot of big analysis

Prediction is very tough but all we know the potentiality and importance of Pancakeswap and Uniswap. Basically Uniswap has made a revolution in DeFi on Ethereum Chain and later Pancakeswap on BSC. When market goes on bullish trend, i think staking isn't necessary then. Normal trade is good but when market situation is stable or bearish trend, hence staking tokens/coins helps to get few coin by holding the tokens normally. Sure, analysis is must before investment in any project.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 09, 2021, 09:31:39 PM
you have a good choice. many people are attracted to the two coins you stake. the price is also not bad in the market.
I also do staking CAKE and BUNNY. At first, I was just experimenting. but it turns out that staking for our long-term assets will be profitable as long as the situation on our staking platform remains safe.

Right, CAKE price looks sustainable and it's still profitable for staking. It's good idea to make passive income from staking like CAKE, BABY,  CHE (Cherryswap). Staking gives you income in times of bearish market when you can't sell your tokens in losses but staking rewards either helps to cash or reduce purchase price. I will search about BUNNY tokens also. Now i am investing and generating income from staking coins/tokens only.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 09, 2021, 09:19:24 PM
A method that I personally use to earn some passive income is to arbitrage between your local currency and Tether or some other stable coin. It usually gives you 1% return in every 2-3 days. That's more than what you can earn from staking. I'm an Indian so I personally use WazirX exchange to buy USDT when the price is low and I sell it when I get 1% profit. If you're not an Indian, you can still use this trick on Wazirx. Just deposit your crypto on Wazirx, Buy USDT and sell it in INR form and repeat.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 09, 2021, 08:59:10 PM
Here are some ways in which having a passive income can help you make money. You can choose staking for passive income, in this case your staking  will come and for a long time Your token will remain on hold in your wallet.

But this staking system has so much potential to scam, so we have to be very careful about choosing coin that we want to stake and which platform serve this service because there are a lot of ponzi scheme wearing a mask as a staking investment system and many got trapped and lost big amount of their money. Do a deep research before doing this
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 09, 2021, 08:54:59 PM
Here are some ways in which having a passive income can help you make money. You can choose staking for passive income, in this case your staking  will come and for a long time Your token will remain on hold in your wallet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
August 09, 2021, 11:38:12 AM
actually under market conditions in a good rally will not be so profitable staking.
I actually prefer current trading because the momentum is also good with the right market support. many assets get a price increase.
while for staking, I think it will be profitable when we are in a long correction.
but everyone's strategy is different. I also had time to stake CAKE, but I have withdrawn it to trade.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
August 09, 2021, 11:31:03 AM
This ought to be perused by the greater part of individuals that are considering marking into trades, decentralized and unified. You need to consider it first in the event that you truly need to stake or probably you're putting yourself in danger regardless of whether that is a respectable trade. The normal financing cost is 4% yearly, exceptionally low for some individuals, however essentially you are procuring it in a significant cash on since a long time ago run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 09, 2021, 10:08:38 AM
you have a good choice. many people are attracted to the two coins you stake. the price is also not bad in the market.
I also do staking CAKE and BUNNY. At first, I was just experimenting. but it turns out that staking for our long-term assets will be profitable as long as the situation on our staking platform remains safe.
I understand how excited it is starting to stake at PancakeSwap website. Cake is offering likely 95% APY rate on staking at pancakeswap. Other pools are available as well. Anyone who stakes CAKE will undoubtedly enjoy their rewards. Cake prices are quite sustainable, and users have a lot of faith in the system.

I have never been a friend of these high APY rates and I feel like I never will be. Where do these high rates come from? Who pays for the party? Something must be diluted in return, causing harm to some part of the chain or circle that the funds get funneled through. Could somebody enlighten me how that is supposed to be sustainable?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
August 07, 2021, 03:35:45 PM

I hope you are aware that 100% interest is not serious at all and also not sustainable. Also, recommending such projects is not serious too. Good staking projects that get the staking profits mostly from transaction fees pay between 4-8%(annually) at the moment. Anything above 10% is more or less a Ponzi or retained tokens are distributed. But this indicates that the project can't find enough stakers. That's then the next sign that this can't go well for long and you shouldn't invest in it.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 07, 2021, 03:35:39 PM
What are some of the best ways to earn passive income right now? I was thinking about staking $CAKE, just staking it and not using liquidity farms. But not sure how profitable that would be, compared to some other methods. I have a 5000$ capital.
Did you know that you can earn great passive income via Stakenet staking? The dev team worked hard to ensure that staking is accessible for everyone who owns XSN - the native crypto of Stakenet.
There are currently three recommended ways to stake your XSN coins: Cloud pooled staking, Core wallet staking, and Cold staking (TPoS).
For as little as 1 XSN in your wallet, you can start staking right away.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
August 07, 2021, 03:23:35 PM
Have you heard of projects like pay to earn, they are trending topics now, because of the success of Axie, there are three projects now worth investing and holding if you are not going to play, in the future, it will increase the price by tenfold or more, these projects are Binamon Dpet and ofc course Axie do check them out.

Do you really think people are there because the platform is booming because gaming purpose or because its mere trend as quick tactics to make cool cash just the same way yearn finance start some race years bac and other DeFi projects follow suits including the good and bad ones.
I might be wrong but with what I have seen so far with NFT, the investors are trying to make it trend but they are only trying hard to make it over the internet but many aren't really interested.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
August 07, 2021, 03:21:38 PM
cake is an excellent investment on pancakes there are various stake / pool options where you can earn cake and many other coins using cake, even the pnt are not bad they offer 22% per annum, i personally would make a third of the capital cake, a third pnt and a third eth, better to diversify, is just a personal opinion not an advice
Activity: 1260
August 07, 2021, 03:20:43 PM

I don't think you can make big profits in staking now a days. The competition is getting higher and the profits are getting lower. Infact you can make bigger profits in trading but one needs to be good at that. A good trader can make more money in scalping then staking.
Pages:
Jump to: