Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive income from cryptocurrencies in 2019 - page 10. (Read 4293 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Well i will definitely say yes

I mean the main thing about decentralization is not I am the boss, i control but we are the boss, we manage.
Hence in order to have people running nodes/network, there are paid by incentives for providing the hardware and software to maintain the server (Blockchain, Databases, and etc)
Thus, you can see coins algorithm are becoming more and more advance from POS/POW > DPOS/LPOS > and more
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Passive income on a bearish market has even bigger value. There are projects which are offering % share from their
revenues through weekly or monthly payouts. These are very good incentives for the hodlers.
but you need to have a very large number of tokens, and keeping most of your money in unknown coins is stupid
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Exactly for cases of holders who hold all of their capital investment, and estimated profits.
If they keep holding all and waiting for far future to really take profits, they will get much bigger real profits, not minor ones if they take profits today.
Current minor estimated profits will become huge when bitcoin reach its new all time high.
Passive income on a bearish market has even bigger value. There are projects which are offering % share from their
revenues through weekly or monthly payouts. These are very good incentives for the hodlers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I'm expecting passive income in this 2019 because lot of crypto coins keep pumping up so i'd like to invest lot of altcoins right now and keep them for long term of holding.
how long? if you will leave your altcoins for 10-15 years, then they will not cost anything) then they will not be needed to anyone
Activity: 504
I'm expecting passive income in this 2019 because lot of crypto coins keep pumping up so i'd like to invest lot of altcoins right now and keep them for long term of holding.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Passive income is one of the most cherish incentives for hodlers in the cryptocurrency space. It's nice to know that holding a token makes you qualified for a token. Crytocurrency like boldman token gives hodlers ethereum monthly.
I have not heard about such a cryptocurrency. it will be necessary to read, but I think that it is better to learn trading and not to hold a huge amount of unknown coins
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Passive income, yes I have ideas:
First, from staking
Second, from masternodes.
Third, from coin lending on exchanges.
Fourth, from holding bitcoin and top altcoins till the end of this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I make crypto a passive income for the future, I always buy around $ 100 per month for lots of coins, and hope the market will recover soon and I can retire soon from boring office work.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
In my opinion, hoping for a passive income from cryptocurrency during this moment would be just an empty dream, the reason would be the price of cryptocurrency that are so much low even if it able to generate a passive income, the value might be low.
Why do you expect this to be your passive income? trade then you will benefit from the market. If you just hold your assets. then you have to be patient to get benefits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
In my opinion, hoping for a passive income from cryptocurrency during this moment would be just an empty dream, the reason would be the price of cryptocurrency that are so much low even if it able to generate a passive income, the value might be low.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Passive income is one of the most cherish incentives for hodlers in the cryptocurrency space. It's nice to know that holding a token makes you qualified for a token. Crytocurrency like boldman token gives hodlers ethereum monthly.
Activity: 1078
As for me, I am rather skeptical about the passive income from cryptocurrencies in general - NEO is one of the examples, holding NEO gives you some GAS, but the price is falling and you get losses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
You cannot consider crypto as a passive income due to its high volatility. Even if you get some extra tokens "for free" , the price can decrease more than you can earn from these additional tokens you receive. It's very important to take care what are the projects you invest in.
Thats right mate,the volatility of cryptocurrency hindered the opportunity of easy profitability because even how high the value now,tomorrow it will drop instantly...passive income only advisable for physical investing and not in this virtual currency world.but who knows in the future when the prices stabilized and have already regular value
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
many ways to attract investors today, because ICO bring so many scammer, the project makers finally twisted with various breakthroughs to regain investor confidence.
Activity: 518
This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously. Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?
It is difficult to find coins that can grow , and to give to this passive income , neo is certainly a good coin but we need to wait for a good growth to capitalise on this , I think if you don't remove the coins of year 2 you will passively earn something
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
I prefer trading any day of the week, because that’s realistic and genuine way of making money. I do Crypto trading, which is easier to do with a quality broker. All we need to do is to ensure that we have a broker that’s trustworthy.

As per rest, Crypto Trading is highly beneficial and also trustworthy too, so we just need to make sure that get these things right and it will be ENOUGH to help us getting the rewards.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
There is a lot of passive income in the year 2019 for cryptocurrency because investors have learned to adjust their approach to earning money in cryptocurrency. They have learned a lot in the deep market so now they will be able to introduce new methods to double the their investments know the value of tokens to exchangers rather than the ico and when they buy them they will hang up until the price of the tokens they bought from this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I would be pretty happy if we would finally move on to the dividends scheme, because it is normal and everybody is happy with such a method. There are already some projects that are actively promoting it and are very successful.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Well, you see what happened to KCS shares. It is up to the interpretation if passive income capability helped Kucoin Shares with it's huge appreciation
Pages:
Jump to: