Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive income of 15% per annum in USDT and USDC - page 2. (Read 447 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
our task is to remain interesting to investors.

You mean, interesting to investors in a ridiculous way? There are only 2 possibilities of promising high returns just to attract more incoming funds, they speed up bankruptcy or slowly scam you like ponzi way in general. You have to analyze the fairness of the returns as well, don't just be blindly attracted to high numbers.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If you see a 15% annual profits for your deposits of stable coins, that would be the highest that I've seen.
Because binance offers 8% and with a cap of only $2k deposit while for the others, it's like 10% and maybe 12% was the highest that I've seen.
And that's why if there's a 15%, it's doable but I guess that they'll have to drop down that interest soon when they've got a lot of depositors already.
What platform is this?
The bank will operate as a DAO, initially deposits will be only for 1 month. Before each new cycle, the yield for the month will be indicated. At the moment it is 1.25%. We cannot guarantee that the same percentage will be in a year. The market always dictates the conditions, our task is to remain interesting to investors.
It's understandable, if they have that rule of having a fixed monthly of 1.25% then that's good enough already.
What's this bank? So by that title, it means that they're registered locally and have their operations certified by the government. Looks promising then if the bank will run as a DAO and also, registered and licensed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you see a 15% annual profits for your deposits of stable coins, that would be the highest that I've seen.
Because binance offers 8% and with a cap of only $2k deposit while for the others, it's like 10% and maybe 12% was the highest that I've seen.
And that's why if there's a 15%, it's doable but I guess that they'll have to drop down that interest soon when they've got a lot of depositors already.
What platform is this?
The bank will operate as a DAO, initially deposits will be only for 1 month. Before each new cycle, the yield for the month will be indicated. At the moment it is 1.25%. We cannot guarantee that the same percentage will be in a year. The market always dictates the conditions, our task is to remain interesting to investors.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
You have to check the track record of the platform with such offer, especially on stablecoins, the highest i have seen from a legit platform is around 10% per annum, except for terra ust which offers 20% back then but that is history now.
Nowadays, most platforms use this high return of investment method to lure investors to their platform initially as stated by @batan_bitcoin but as more people join the percentage will be dropped. So don't expect it to continue this high.
If you want, you can take it but it will most likely be for short term.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
If you found it interesting, then firstly try to explain the scheme in which those numbers of interest are possible or expected.

How can you be sure that the number is correctly suggested, where the profit comes from, and how does the money of investors get circulated?

Do note and be in mind about the stories of Celcius and UST, and how they promised and promote about the interest that the investors could get. As a matter of fact, those kinds of platform is ceased, and proven unsustainable.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
What platform is this?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is an idea and opportunity for realization of cryptocurrency bank, which will allow investors to receive 15% per annum in USDT and USDC.
For a deposit of 1 month, the investor will receive 1.25% of the deposit amount (taking into account compound interest, we obtain more than 16% per annum, if you reinvest the profits).
I want to understand how interesting it is? Perhaps there are better suggestions?
I would be grateful for any thoughts, ideas and questions to better evaluate the idea.

!Update 10/21/2022!

Cryptocurrency investment fund CryptoInvestDAO is open!
Passive income of 1.25% per month (more than 16% APY) in USDC, USDT, ETH.

Subscribe to our social networks to keep up with the latest news.
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CryptoInvestDAO
Telegram group: https://t.me/CryptoInvestDAO_chat
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoInvDAO

Detailed information about the work of the fund on the website https://CryptoInvestDAO.com

!Update 02/23/2023!

Beginning March 1, 2023, the monthly deposit interest rate will be reduced from 1.25% to 1%.
Pages:
Jump to: