Pages:
Author

Topic: PassiveDice - Bitcoin Dice Bot System - Let the bots do the work for you - page 3. (Read 3392 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Updates

Bots

-- Topaz Bot has been updated as it was being blocked by some sites, This shouldn't have affected running as it would have bounced to another.
-- Amethyst Bot has been made a little less aggressive due to complaints.
+ New Bot being developed should be available in a few weeks.

Website

-- Database Optimized
-- Extra precautions have been made as we received a SQL Injection and DDoS Attack yesterday evening. Nothing to worry about, no-ones funds were compromised due to multi-signature storage.
+ Logging of each game nearly completed.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst
Never seen something like this, waiting for feedback.
Well done with the updates I really like the fact that you can see the amount of profit and loss for each bot, the hourly update is much better and so far it is looking good profit wise:)

Hi tiggytomb,

Really happy that you like the updates.

We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you.

We have a few ideas that we are hoping to release in the coming week. granular logging being one of them, an affiliate with reward has been suggested by another customer. If you have any ideas we would be happy to implement them.
We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you. check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-passivedice-primeglitch-scammer-stay-away-from-this-cheap-fraud-1267674 i think criticism is part of things that could improve service.

Nothing that can be done about people like that.

He has even said in that thread that he will delete any response we make to defend ourselves.

There is criticism, but what can be done about it? We are trying to make this as open and as customer friendly as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well done with the updates I really like the fact that you can see the amount of profit and loss for each bot, the hourly update is much better and so far it is looking good profit wise:)

Hi tiggytomb,

We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you.

We have a few ideas that we are hoping to release in the coming week. granular logging being one of them, an affiliate with reward has been suggested by another customer. If you have any ideas we would be happy to implement them.
We are looking for any feedback from our customers that may improve the service for you. check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-passivedice-primeglitch-scammer-stay-away-from-this-cheap-fraud-1267674 i think criticism is part of things that could improve service.

Hi tiggytomb,

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest are you saying you dont recommend what you are selling?

I wouldn't suggest it to a newbie with 1btc to gamble to try and make 5btc. No.

The bots gives you a better chance of profit, but still gambling is gambling.

its not a guaranteed profit bot.
That is true and it is well said, gambling is caveat emptor.
I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest are you saying you dont recommend what you are selling?

I wouldn't suggest it to a newbie with 1btc to gamble to try and make 5btc. No.

The bots gives you a better chance of profit, but still gambling is gambling.

its not a guaranteed profit bot.
Would this give me a good chance of making a lot of bitcoin?

If I use just 1BTC how long could it take to get up to like 5??

I wouldn't suggest any form of gambling if i'm honest

Go to the beginner section if you require help with making bitcoins.
Activity: 4
Would this give me a good chance of making a lot of bitcoin?

If I use just 1BTC how long could it take to get up to like 5??
Update

We have updated the website to include statistics for your Bots, Profit/Loss. You can see this on your dashboard.

We have also changed the update time. You will see updates on your bot every hour.

I have bought so many dice bot but without any success, do you have any trial offer on this?

To give you a trial offer would mean to provide you with funds to gamble with.. Ultimately leading to a loss on our side.

We are looking into the possibility of having a trial account run with our funds that people can log into and view (but obviously not withdraw).
Alright but trial offer with your fund will definitely cost you so much, why not create something like 3 days access where user can put their personal fund?

That is a nice idea.

We have been looking at similar. I will speak to the rest of the team and see what we can come up with.
That would be nice, kindly update the thread when you have it up and running.
Update

We have updated the website to include statistics for your Bots, Profit/Loss. You can see this on your dashboard.

We have also changed the update time. You will see updates on your bot every hour.

I have bought so many dice bot but without any success, do you have any trial offer on this?

To give you a trial offer would mean to provide you with funds to gamble with.. Ultimately leading to a loss on our side.

We are looking into the possibility of having a trial account run with our funds that people can log into and view (but obviously not withdraw).
Alright but trial offer with your fund will definitely cost you so much, why not create something like 3 days access where user can put their personal fund?

That is a nice idea.

We have been looking at similar. I will speak to the rest of the team and see what we can come up with.
Update

Can you guarantee me a profit?

Unfortunatly the nature of gambling cant always be profitable. However the low risk and medium risk bots very rarely lose over a period of 3 - 4 days.
Invariably this is not a profit guaranteed scheme. the website does not look too professional either.

Hi,

The website is a front end to run our bots.... We don't claim to be a professional company or such... we are just a group of enthusiasts with a service. We didn't think we needed to get a graphic designer to design our website as it would change nothing. We are developers not designers.

And as said.... Gambling is based on luck. This is not a scheme of any such and we don't claim we can guarantee you a profit.

This is just a front end to running some Dice Bots.
Can you guarantee me a profit?

Unfortunatly the nature of gambling cant always be profitable. However the low risk and medium risk bots very rarely lose over a period of 3 - 4 days.
Invariably this is not a profit guaranteed scheme. the website does not look too professional either.
Update

I want to try this site if the minimum deposit changed to 0.01 because 0.1 its a bit high

And i think this thread should be move to investor-based games section on in service section

Hi,

Our web developer just contacted me and informed me that he has added new minimum deposits as demand.

We have also removed the First Name, Last Name, Memorable Question and Memorable Answer registration fields.

as for the thread location, We posted in the gambling section as this is nothing more than a gambling tool. Its not an investor based game. there is nothing to play really.

Regards,
Cool, nice to see that the community feedback is listened to, I might give this a whirl now that the minimum has dropped Smiley
Will update how it goes.
will wait for ur review ill try if this site is good

Well, not too much I can say at the moment.  Went for the high risk amethyst bot with 0.01, and the emerald low risk bot.  The deposit process was quick and my bots are now active which I can see in the Dashboard.  

The dashboard is quite limited and it states that it is only updated once per day so I will need to wait until tomorrow to see how the bot has performed for the day, it would be nice to be able to see data updated more than just the once a day.  I'll see what the profit or loss is come tomorrow.

Hi,

We actually have the update script running twice at the moment just to ensure everything is working. If you would like to see more regular updates I will add this to our "to do" list.

In the coming week we are going to introduce logging and statistics on the dashboard.

Logging - This will log any major profits or losses. We are looking at logging each game but this could be an issue with database optimization and log space especially as we have over 70 Bots running at the moment.

Statistics - More in depth statistics on profits losses and a personal view on what bot you have the most luck with.

Any other ideas for the frontend would be taken seriously, We have launched this service without public input and we know changes will need to be made to satisfy what people want/require.

to add: We have been thinking about offering certain trial accounts so people can check out the dashboard and see the kind of profits the bots make. Obviously this money will not be able to be withdrawn at the end of the period. How would people feel about this?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I want to try this site if the minimum deposit changed to 0.01 because 0.1 its a bit high

And i think this thread should be move to investor-based games section on in service section

Hi,

Our web developer just contacted me and informed me that he has added new minimum deposits as demand.

We have also removed the First Name, Last Name, Memorable Question and Memorable Answer registration fields.

as for the thread location, We posted in the gambling section as this is nothing more than a gambling tool. Its not an investor based game. there is nothing to play really.

Regards,
Cool, nice to see that the community feedback is listened to, I might give this a whirl now that the minimum has dropped Smiley
Will update how it goes.
will wait for ur review ill try if this site is good

Well, not too much I can say at the moment.  Went for the high risk amethyst bot with 0.01, and the emerald low risk bot.  The deposit process was quick and my bots are now active which I can see in the Dashboard. 

The dashboard is quite limited and it states that it is only updated once per day so I will need to wait until tomorrow to see how the bot has performed for the day, it would be nice to be able to see data updated more than just the once a day.  I'll see what the profit or loss is come tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: