Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 70. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 08:23:19 PM
If you have invested your money in altcoins then patience would be the key to make profits as there would be times when you will see price dropping and in that case you need to hold your coins tight without getting panic and if you have invested in good coins then there is nothing to worry about the price drop as price will rise back in long term and that would be the time to sell your coins for profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
October 08, 2017, 08:19:06 PM
It depends on what your strategy is. You can't hold on forever, that would be a stupid thing to do. The best strategy, I think, is that you buy low and sell high. That means that you don't hold your coins until kingdom come, you hold them until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit. After that buy again when time comes to buy, that way you get a stead stream of income to your trading and not just speculating that the prices will go up in the future. But that really depends on the strategy of the investor/trader. It all varies from person to person.

It's really amazing how simple trading is right, buy low, sell high, the problem is that people's FOMO gets to them so much that they either can't close a position or they buy in at completely the wrong time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 08, 2017, 07:59:33 PM
It depends on what your strategy is. You can't hold on forever, that would be a stupid thing to do. The best strategy, I think, is that you buy low and sell high. That means that you don't hold your coins until kingdom come, you hold them until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit. After that buy again when time comes to buy, that way you get a stead stream of income to your trading and not just speculating that the prices will go up in the future. But that really depends on the strategy of the investor/trader. It all varies from person to person.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 07:52:19 PM
It's not bad at all for me it's very important is to set you goal price and buy again if the price is lower. Patience and setting your goal price will make you earn money consistently
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 08, 2017, 07:02:55 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
patience is an important point in trading bitcoin and altcoin. because with patience we could have opened the opportunity to get a lot of profits. some people feel a tremendous panic and they can not control the action. while if we have patience then we will be able to have those opportunities. opportunities to get things we want.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2017, 06:48:02 PM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Patience is virtue, that is the words of trader you must have patience for you to get big profit. Now bitcoin is moving forward again so i think bitcoin goes to 5000$ in the end of October. You need to hold some bitcoin for the future.
Getting involve in trading means you need to learned and also have a knowledge about trading. Patience in trading was so related characteristics that needed, and a trader also have to be. And yes, bitcoin are getting high value and it was keep moving, meaning to say we really needed to be patiently hold and wait till its time to sell our bitcoins for us to be able to earned high profit. Good luck to us.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 08, 2017, 06:42:53 PM
It is normal and probably all the traders have suffered that story, there is nothing new with that, most traders only want to do a fast profit and that is exactly what happened to you at first.
But it is not too late mate, do you have some bitcoins to invest or not? the price of bitcoin is probably going up a lot before november, you are still on time, and altcoins too.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 08, 2017, 06:39:15 PM
Why feel bad if you earned at least a profit? If you withdraw or sell but earned a profit then nothing to feel bad about it and besides who knows if Bitcoin price will recover after it dipped at $3,800? You withdrawn or sell because you thought that its the right time to withdraw. What you did is ok as long as you earned even with a small profit, feel very bad if you sold at loss, I'll be kicking my self if I do that.
There is some reason to be sad on losing your chance to earned a high a value in bitcoin and  a worst case is we sometimes make action like selling our bitcoin excited but suddenly we made wrong decision, we panic, we forget the principle of trading, we forget the truly meaning of trading. But believe me, if there's a reason to be sad, of course there's a lot of reason of being not sad, i'll name some. First, you learned in what you did, at least now you know how, Second, you will become an expert trader sooner, this is a trading so taking risk is natural, third some reasons are being personally related, like you really needed to sell your bitcoin for some important reasons. Next time, you already know how to deal in trading in bitcoin, and decide to hold it for a while and have patience to wait until the price gets high. It is better to be learned something new, and get knowledge than to earned high without having knowledge.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 06:31:34 PM
Yes your decision is probably wrong but the best thing is you have learned, in order for the next time you already know what to do. Patience plays an important role in doing bitcoin and trading. Because you need to wait until the value or price of the coins will increase. Also you should read about trading in some blogs and articles for you to know when is the time to increase the coins. But it is your decision to believe to them or not.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
October 08, 2017, 06:26:40 PM
Patience is a virtue in bitcoins and if you have habit of getting panic easily then bitcoin is not the best investment for you as you will always sell your coins at a wrong time which will result in huge loss so even if you see crash in the price you should have patience to hold your bitcoins for the right time.
Activity: 378
October 08, 2017, 06:21:20 PM
Patience is virtue, that is the words of trader you must have patience for you to get big profit. Now bitcoin is moving forward again so i think bitcoin goes to 5000$ in the end of October. You need to hold some bitcoin for the future.
I think that it is God gifted, because I can see that most of the people do not have patient. For most of the time they lose their patient and cannot control themselves while they are trading. I think those who have good control over their emotions they can really make a good profit from trading and investment, but the cannot control their emotions and do not have the element of patient then I do not think that they can make good profit form trading or from investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
October 08, 2017, 06:17:16 PM
Bitcoin price will always increase, the best time to buy is whenever dip occurs obviously, but to sell it really need patience for the right time.
But, as long as you already made profit, do not regret it, at least you've learned the lesson of trading. Even right now, I can't say; keep holding as bitcoin will reach $5000 soon, or sell right now due to bitcoin will get corrected anytime soon. So, make your margin, do your task to research every factor that may affect bitcoin or altcoins prices, buy and sell at your discretion. Unless, you want to hold bitcoin for min 6 months - 1 year, no matter what, it will be more profitable than buy and sell within 2 months.
Activity: 1148
October 08, 2017, 06:15:38 PM
That's because you are controlled by your emotions mate. Controlling emotions is important in the field of trading. You let your emotions controls you, you loss. I am a trader also. What you did was wrong. You should have wait for you trades to gain value. Some of them are moving fast. Maybe you missed them. Try to use the stop loss order. It's quite complicated but it's very useful. It is used to avoid huge loss when your trades is failing. Also some altcoins are not gonna in one day. Some are pumping slowly. So you must wait until it's on it's limit.

My suggestion is do long term trading because it's safe and it's easy to correct your mistakes. What you're doing is day trading or short trading. Of course that is more risky because of fluctuations of price. You need to have skills and tools for that to maximize your profits. Don't just buy altcoins you want to buy. Make an analysis first before jumping and buy that altcoin. Read some latest news. Sometimes you'll get ideas about what altcoins will pump next.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
October 08, 2017, 05:57:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2017, 05:42:56 PM
Yep, patience is key! I sold 20 Ethereum in january 2016 when it was $2,50 for a 100% profit. I bought QRL right at the peak (77k sats) and subsequently sold it for 17K. Thanks to the extreme bullmarket in especially Q2 of this year I could still crank out a 900% profit overall, but my trading techniques were dire. That's why I trade with small amounts 'cause I know I'm not a trading pro to say the least.
Patience, right, but there is also the risk that the altcoin it will no longer be present on t he market and what then? I have heard/read a lot of user putting the problem the same way, i could have made 1 000% profit. Ok, let's see the facts, if you have profit it doesn't mether the percentage of it, this is where patience comes in. All it matters is that you are on profit, event if you wan 1 satoshi, the transaction it is positive.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
October 08, 2017, 04:04:03 PM
Yep, patience is key! I sold 20 Ethereum in january 2016 when it was $2,50 for a 100% profit. I bought QRL right at the peak (77k sats) and subsequently sold it for 17K. Thanks to the extreme bullmarket in especially Q2 of this year I could still crank out a 900% profit overall, but my trading techniques were dire. That's why I trade with small amounts 'cause I know I'm not a trading pro to say the least.
Activity: 588
October 08, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.

the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high

This is the key to trading. If you master this, you will be successful.
Although it is too much important to have good patient while you are trading, but i think that majority of people do not have the element of patients, both in winning as well as in losing side. When we start making money in trading we try to invest more and more just like in gambling so as to increase the income more and more and when we hear so bad news about the market we start selling and do not try to remain as patient and wait get some real information about bitcoin , which in turn give a big lost to us.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
Surely your strategy to take profits also has positive aspects. You can change it a little and take profit in parts, for example, withdrawing 25 percent at regular intervals.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
October 08, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

I think you learn the trading very late. Since the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high. Do sell in panic and all.Just wait till the price of bitcoin reaches the high value. Just avoid of panic selling to rich in short time.

the principal of trading is Brought the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low and sell when the price is high

This is the key to trading. If you master this, you will be successful.
Activity: 686
October 08, 2017, 02:31:14 PM
There are several rules of thumb that are widely said, but unfortunately we don´t always follow. One of them is we should reinvest part of the earning. It´s also a mistake to reinvest 100%. Another point to be taken is that the market is hard to beat. So we are daytrading like hell, loosing sleep hours, and when the maths is done, we may have been winning, but not as much as we would for just holding. Because in these markets BTC is skyrockting so sometimes is very difficult to overcame that  growth and beat it.
Pages:
Jump to: