Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 177. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 25, 2018, 01:16:42 PM
Yes patience and optimism is undoubtedly important, but still need to overcome greed!
Regards Denis
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
Good advice, which would seem very simple, but very difficult to do. This skill needs to be studied for a long time. To buy a coin on the deep, you need to have fiat. But very often it turns out that all money is spent on buying coins on a high-growth  Smiley
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
Yes, but you still have a certain degree of luck. One my friend knows almost nothing about the crypt, but buys all the coins before starting to grow.

In any kind of business I believe patience is still the key to improve because if we have patience it helps us to find a better solution if we encounter a problem in our business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 25, 2018, 12:52:49 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes definitely patience we need to succeed in CryptoCurreny. I've had a lot of experience here and I can say that my mistakes are because I do not know how to be patient. And you should make the mistake your inspiration to be successful in this crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
Yes, but you still have a certain degree of luck. One my friend knows almost nothing about the crypt, but buys all the coins before starting to grow.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
yes very true patience is the key to success because success requires patience and diligence especially in terms of trade and learning. if you can run both I guarantee you will succeed
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
Absolutely true cause this market very unstable so you need to be patient and calm down.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 12:28:04 PM
I agree
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
Of course, in business strategy patience is the key to success. Everyone involved in the world of crypto money must have patience, and always know the time to invest and sell to bring big profits to you.
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
Patience is the key, is there any good business done successfully with the consideration of patience.it is not the day one invest that one makes what he/she want unless it is a fraud or a business that ends on the day of transaction an never continued. For Bitcoin investment to yield good interest good time will be needed.

Yes, Patience is very important if doing business in crypto considering volatility in price is always a threat and may influence us to create bad  decision.
Activity: 93
April 25, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
Yes and I agree for that , in the community of having a crypto coins patience is the only key for us to gain more money .
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 25, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Some situations show us that it is profitable to sell on large candles, because after them correction inevitably follows. But! You can become a hamster, buy expensive - sell cheaper.
Activity: 166
April 25, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
I do believe in holding too,because that is what i am doing whenever i got trapped into these altcoins,buying from the bottom of the bloody market is indeed going to give you a lot of profits whenever the market has recovered,that is why i have been doint it for a bout a year,the those coins you bought from the dips is going to dump when the bull has happened.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 25, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
Patience is the key, is there any good business done successfully with the consideration of patience.it is not the day one invest that one makes what he/she want unless it is a fraud or a business that ends on the day of transaction an never continued. For Bitcoin investment to yield good interest good time will be needed.
Activity: 89
April 25, 2018, 09:33:36 AM
Everyone can be a winner in the crypto world and one of the keys is patience. A person who is patient will not be afraid if his investment falls and will not be in a hurry to sell it. Play it slow and save may sound boring but in reality that's the easiest way to do and can be done by every
Activity: 742
Merit: 606
April 25, 2018, 08:11:22 AM
I feel like patience is the key to all kinds of success… You know? Crypto trading being one of them… I think it all depends on how successful you are, actually…There are plenty impatient people that are also crazy successful, they can say that impulsive actions are the key…You know?
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
April 25, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

The number one key in our life to be a successful is to become patient you can't get what ever you want if you always rush.
( For example, you invest in bitcoin last month of january and that time the value of bitcoin is off-peak, you wait. Yeah you wait, 2 months past the value is still going down and you will become impatient so you decide that you need to sell your bitcoin quickly. And yesterday you noticed that the value is now in the peak season.
That's a big mistake but that Is a lesson for you )
So just be patient to pursue your dreams.
Activity: 109
April 25, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
I agree because patience is very needed in playing bitcoin .. if we want to achieve perfect goals determination spirit and also patience is the main key.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 25, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
that's true, patience is the key to being successful at crypto or in any business because the ever-changing price takes patience so you do not lose by selling when the price is low, if you can control your emotions and be patient then you will get more pofit and be successful
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
patience and self-control are important in any situation and business. how to invest and when the patient suffers only from the person himself, sometimes patience is not profitable, only because you need to take a decisive step, and you suffer and lose
Jump to: