Pages:
Author

Topic: Patriarchy against millennials! - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 182
April 18, 2020, 09:41:08 PM
Angry, young, and mis-guided is a dangerous way to go thru life.  Good luck

You want a job where everyone of the same merit makes the same money at the same rate and experience?   Let me know, there's a ton of them out there.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 115
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
April 18, 2020, 09:21:43 PM
Spending > half their time on their phones is my #1 reason for firing millennials. Want a raise or a promotion - do the fucking job, it ain't rocket surgery (unless you're a rocket surgeon).

yep
also to add
they want flexi-hours / no commitment to attend but want better than living wage if they do turn up.
i seen many complain there are no jobs, yet farmers are entering farming season but millenials turn away from these jobs as its 'too hard' farming aint rocket science

I supposed it’s targeting the mainly women controlled corporations that’s whining all day for trivial things, women boss, women HR, women admin, women majority, that’s nothing to do with potent males, potent males the one who are in the risk of extinction inside the job market. It might be total out of the scope of the topic.
April 18, 2020, 09:15:53 PM
Spending > half their time on their phones is my #1 reason for firing millennials. Want a raise or a promotion - do the fucking job, it ain't rocket surgery (unless you're a rocket surgeon).

All the potent males already leave the company, you’re left with feminazi employee in the firm, try to fire them the females employee and prepare your company getting harass by human rights group that demand 999 compensation, btw impotent patriarchy males would still blame everybody else include blaming the potent males is lazy ass.
April 18, 2020, 09:12:14 PM
What is this post?  Another whiny kid wanting all the rewards without putting in the work?  Geezus.  This seems to be the new norm.

"That guy/gal thats been here 22 years makes more money than me, why cant I be paid that much?"
"It's not fair"
"Yeah, so what if I'm late, have no work ethic and stare at my phone all day"

The boss well deserve it since the entire company is running on feminazi, they hire the entire admin team in females only candidates, and whining about work ethic? Giving a lot of hand out/empowerment benefit on women only 90/180/365 day maternal leave, that’s great let the patriarchy impotent males enjoy their own medicine.
Activity: 414
Merit: 182
April 18, 2020, 08:42:49 PM
What is this post?  Another whiny kid wanting all the rewards without putting in the work?  Geezus.  This seems to be the new norm.

"That guy/gal thats been here 22 years makes more money than me, why cant I be paid that much?"
"It's not fair"
"Yeah, so what if I'm late, have no work ethic and stare at my phone all day"
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 18, 2020, 07:45:19 PM

Boss said you don’t have 10 years worth of working exp: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said you don’t deserve pay raise: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said you don’t deserve promotion in career: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said corona virus is Chinese virus: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said you’re patriarchy against potent males millennial

TLDR patriarchy against potent males millennial! Even women are patriarchy against potent males millennial!
Wake up!

there is no true big difference between an economy that feeds the masses and an economy that feeds only the rich, from a divine perspective,

because both outcomes will have enemies, millenials desire soviet union only as long as powerty is unbearable.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 18, 2020, 02:19:01 PM

yep
also to add
they want flexi-hours / no commitment to attend but want better than living wage if they do turn up.
i seen many complain there are no jobs, yet farmers are entering farming season but millenials turn away from these jobs as its 'too hard' farming aint rocket science
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
April 18, 2020, 10:38:16 AM
April 18, 2020, 09:43:43 AM
are you against impotent males who do get pay rises and promotions.
and how would your boss know you are potent.. did your yearly job review/interview come with a sperm sample requirement?

[my post is entirely for satire, dont get offended]

I can name more of this patriarchy that’s surrounding the job market that directly discriminate against the young male who usually doesn’t even have any privileges, negligible basic rights, non existent males job opportunity advantages/empowerment males, but often get yell at and getting harassed all the time not only from bosses but also from radical feminist, it’s absolutely horrible. Even married man have higher pay raise opportunity than young potent male, don’t you see that every society classes are patriarchy against the potent young males from superior males boss, female boss, females peer, even young potent female have more privilege on pay raise and job opportunity, what’s left for young potent males is nothing but endless source of harassment and calling cuck.

Yeah it’s the impotent males that are the one who conduct strong patriachy against potent males, for whatever reason we will never have the answers.

Note: I’m the offender most of the time, not gonna get offended by anyone no matter how offensive they’re. My posts and thread constantly get removed for no obvious reason.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
April 18, 2020, 06:50:01 AM
are you against impotent males who do get pay rises and promotions.
and how would your boss know you are potent.. did your yearly job review/interview come with a sperm sample requirement?

[my post is entirely for satire, dont get offended]
April 17, 2020, 09:04:17 PM

Boss said you don’t have 10 years worth of working exp: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said you don’t deserve pay raise: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said you don’t deserve promotion in career: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said corona virus is Chinese virus: patriarchy against potent males millennial
Boss said you’re patriarchy against potent males millennial

TLDR patriarchy against potent males millennial! Even women are patriarchy against potent males millennial!
Wake up!
Pages:
Jump to: