Pages:
Author

Topic: PatriotCoin (USA) - page 3. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 16, 2014, 06:17:17 PM
Please vote for Patriotcoin to be listed on VOX exchange‬ at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KL861WwFmJ1PUFLE_6hmOjdjSPmDiXg98mkBGVxG0q8/viewform

Thanks!
February 16, 2014, 06:13:51 PM
5200+ blocks already? No, thanks.

It's not a new launch. It was launched back in Jan.
Thanks for your comment. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 16, 2014, 06:02:14 PM
5200+ blocks already? No, thanks.
Activity: 35
February 16, 2014, 05:43:35 PM
I think I will try this out.  I will start mining USA today.   Any more patriots out there?

EDIT:  Here is my conf file.
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
gen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=9336
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=71.86.50.212
February 16, 2014, 05:11:01 PM
The Crypto-Currency Project for America and her people:

PatriotCoin  (USA)
"Share the Wealth"

https://sites.google.com/site/thebitcoinagency/_/rsrc/1387261009596/patriotcoin/PatriotCoin2.png?height=400&width=400

The AltCoin that is sweeping across America!

The PatriotCoin is the digital currency that's taking the hearts of Patriots all over America!

It’s time to take back the power for the American people with our own De-centralized Virtual Currency!

PatriotCoin has already been launched to general public! (Jan. 2014)

This is the FIRST thread about it.

PatriotCoin has been adopted by many Patriotic Groups in America as well as a Native Tribe has taken interest as well.
The coin was originally designed to help American's take back their financial freedom.

Information about PatriotCoin (USA):

With the American Dollar (USD) based on the United States Stock Market, it's more unstable than ever. With the United States Stock Market on the lower end, people have began
questioning how strong the United States Dollar really is. People are seeking alternate forms of currencies, including turning to digital currencies, as the value of the dollar has decreased.

This is how/why PatriotCoin was born and takes it's part. The PatriotCoin is a decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
With making the Patriot Coin decentralized, it's not controllednor governed by a form of Government or Country.

That PatriotCoin is owned by the ones who participate in the currency, "We The People"!

PatriotCoin is an alternative form of currency the American people can utilize along with the Dollar (USD).

It's time for the American people to have their financial freedom back!

Network is growing daily! Difficulty is low at this time.... Currently 500 USA reward!
PatriotCoin will soon be getting a new home (domain) as well other features.... Stay tuned!  

We are able to be reached by our Facebook & Twitter Page or just simply emailing to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: