Pages:
Author

Topic: #PAUSED# CANONS SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN THREAD. - page 4. (Read 14349 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
how to see twitter and facebook accepted participant?
Activity: 298
Seems thats right
Activity: 594
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Joined Twitter and facebook campaign sir Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

let us join in facebook and twitter to campaign together.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
* SmartHoldem ICO *
Joined twitter and facebook campaign sir
thx
Activity: 168
Hey,
The campaign moving forward and we are gradually moving towards the end of the campaign but still nothing is made clear regarding that how the payment will be made ?

I pmed the campaign manager he said the payment will be made in CAN . That's totally okay but the problem is how ? Do we have to register anywhere or what ?

NOTE: neither I am objecting the campaign manager nor the campaign
 I am just asking that thing which all the participants must know

The campaign manager is very correct.
You shall receive your funds in canons by using the wallet from nxt.org (download) or the online wallet at https://wallet.mynxt.info
We shall update all other needed information before the beginning of the ico.
Thank you all.

So Shall we create the wallet at the mentioned sites or we shall wait for your instructions untill the ICO begins.

I think it's up to you when do you want to create a wallet but distribution only starts after ICO is finished.

Well then i think i shall create the wallet coz ultimately i will be needing the walllet to store my rewards. Cheesy
Activity: 546
I think Canons ICO can be successfull
Goodluck sir, thank you
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Hi! My facebook account was rejected. Why? Where did you found my second account??? It's a first time I have such problem at facebook bounty campaign. Can you explained me? My number at  List of accepted participants is 31. Thanks.

Why nobody answered?
Please check PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey,
The campaign moving forward and we are gradually moving towards the end of the campaign but still nothing is made clear regarding that how the payment will be made ?

I pmed the campaign manager he said the payment will be made in CAN . That's totally okay but the problem is how ? Do we have to register anywhere or what ?

You shall receive your funds in canons by using the wallet from nxt.org (download) or the online wallet at https://wallet.mynxt.info
Thank you all.

So Shall we create the wallet at the mentioned sites or we shall wait for your instructions untill the ICO begins.

I think it's up to you when do you want to create a wallet but distribution only starts after ICO is finished.
Hey,

Thank you all.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Hi! My facebook account was rejected. Why? Where did you found my second account??? It's a first time I have such problem at facebook bounty campaign. Can you explained me? My number at  List of accepted participants is 31. Thanks.

Why nobody answered?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey,

Thank you all.
Hey,

Activity: 854
Joined your social network campaign sir for Twitter
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
good luck for this project
Activity: 644
https://www.reddit.com/user/AgreeableLimit1
i cant join signature campaign but I wish for the Success for this  project.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Good day.. I am reapplying for the twitter campaign... followed already....

Thank you....
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Joined your social network campaign sir for Twitter and Facebook campaign. I already start sharing your content on both platform and I wish for the Success of this great project. Good Luck and More power.  Smiley
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I have registered for social media and signature campaign.
Where to check if I was accepted and could you also give me a link to avatar?

List of accepted participants.
Pages:
Jump to: