Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAUSED] LocalEthereum Signature Campaign (Hero/Legendary) - page 4. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
reserve

If you are not applying, do not post "reserved" I will not hold reserves. This is not first come first serve.

If you are editing your application, even then, do not post the reserve. I will not prioritize your entry.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Bitcointalk Profile Name: Darker45
Bitcointalk  Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/darker45-901661
Post Count (incl. this post): 1262
SegWit BTC Address: bc1qy04p049wx9fwrvz8my0vr855ssqa0hssn2wpne
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I am escrowing for this campaign, and will be paying campaign members from the escrow wallet.

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I confim that I, DarkStar_ (u=507936) am holding escrow funds for the LocalEthereum signature campaign.
The escrow address is 3EtherXsRL4e7ALRFHzS8ihtrQfuyxM5KZ
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1DarkStrRagcDjWtsPGxkav4WG3poLXzDS
G1ibzGDObZPx/0E9KiHIPFlkQLKdXMBTMWdvqw7kzkSBJmsXQR19ZB3eohLEYfC0yEkbE6yjUCZ+DkAIdP9AGrA=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

50+ Ways To Buy & Sell Ethereum (ETH)
⬤ No verifications ⬤ Non Custodial ⬤ Built-in Escrow ⬤ Metamask & Legder Integration

LocalEthereum is a peer-to-peer marketplace where over 100,000 users worldwide buy and sell ETH. You’re in charge of your wallet and transactions at all times, making it easier than ever to convert your digital currency for fiat money. Here trade offers are made in ETH through a wide range of payment methods. When a user responds to the offer, a peer-to-peer exchange is negotiated directly between the buyer and seller.

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN SPECIFICS

To promote the platform to the users of Bitcointalk, LocalEthereum is looking for a maximum of 12 participants, 6 Hero members and 6 Legendary members for this signature campaign. To participate, follow the details below and apply.

This campaign will be managed by me; Legendster and I will also occupy an additional spot as a participant. This campaign is scheduled to run for 10 days and then paused for evaluating the results.

RULES & CODE OF CONDUCT

• You must post a minimum of 40 posts within the 10 days that this campaign would run to qualify for payment.
  • No more than 7 posts per day will be counted. (You can post more but only 7 will be counted per 24 hour).
  • Accounts with negative trust from DT-1 are not allowed to enroll. And anyone getting tagged from DT-1 members while enrolled in this campaign would be removed without pay.
  • Each post must be of at least 200 characters or more
  • Shit posting to meet payment criteria would not be tolerated. The campaign manager reserves the right to reject any post that he deems fit without any explanation
  • Posts in any of the following boards/threads will not count -

Signature Campaigns (incl. this one),
    Bounty threads
    Spam megathreads
    Off-topic
    Games & Rounds
    Politics & Society and Securities / Lending
    Scam accusation / Investigation
    Digital Goods

• Any duplicate accounts enrolled here will be tagged with a red and reported to SMAS blacklist.
  • You cannot take part in any other signature / avatar promotion while taking part in this campaign.
  • You must post a maximum of up to 5 posts in Local boards. Not more than 1 post in Local boards would be counted per 24 hr period.
  • You must make 10 posts under Exchanges board. Not more than 1 post in Exchanges board would be counted per 24 hr period.
  • You must make 10 posts anywhere under Marketplace (barring Digital Goods + Invites & Accounts). Not more than 2 post in such boards would be counted per 24 hr period.
  • Round start time August 19th 4:00 pm GMT + 1

Additionally,

You are encouraged to create a thread in your local boards promoting various benefits of using a noncustodial escrow based p2p trading platform like LocalEthereum. Although this is not a requirement.
Do not use any affiliate links in such threads as that is against the rules of this forum.

Keep in mind this is entirely optional and not required, but if you do so, it'll be appreciated.

RANK BASED REWARD BREAKDOWN :

1 Round = 10 Days

█████████████████████Number of Spots████████Pay Per Round████
Total Hero Members
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org