Author

Topic: [Paused] Offering Loans [No Collateral] - page 116. (Read 262108 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
August 22, 2014, 06:07:44 AM
Hello,

I want a loan:

Loan amount required: 0.01 BTC
Term length: 1 day
Interest: 10%
Reason: Complete deal with a Spotify account seller

Could provide Latium(alt coin) collateral if really necessary

Please approve fast Cheesy
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
August 22, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
Need 0.1BTC payable for 4 days with 10% interest rate.

check my trust/feedback. i'll be using it to buy altcoins  while waiting my fiat money on monday.

if incase approved here's my address

19DzmAHzmimHDXTcpvViPH2MzdK7v96gGB

Thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
August 22, 2014, 05:10:32 AM
 Hi, I'm a trader, and gambler - There's something coming up this sunday on BitTRex (last time I made over 105% and in June I tripled, this time same thing will probably happen again) - I have a few non-crypto personal investors already and have spent hundreds of hours discussing finance & trading/results with them, have no problem at all sharing any of my vast experiences with any lender, have screenshots, bounce ideas back & forth, etc. ~>

[>] Loan Amount Requested : .05
 [>] Term Length : 2 Weeks
 [>] Collateral : None
 [>] Interest : 12%

Here are samples of my contributions :

[>] The Case for Parenting Licenses
 [>] A Coors Light in a Paper Bag
 [>] Price Gives You Direct Order
 [>] For The Love of History
 [>] Price is Made In China
 [>] Thoughts On Hedging
 [>] Defending The Trade
 [>] Landscape of Crypto
 [>] Orphans In The Void

Thank you for your time ^^
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 22, 2014, 04:27:54 AM
macrotheminer -

I would like to try out 1 btc loan in the terms suggested above -  collateral can be discussed here for public transparency purposes.

Loan amount required: 1btc

Term length: 30 days.

Interest: 15-20% depending on negotiations.

Further negotiations possible, but I hope my rep and trust as well as past trading records speak for themselves. Further negotiations are possible including possible collateral. Escrow will be provided by a 3rd party to hold the collateral that we both agree on.

What would be your collateral?

Noble coin in the amount of 10 million.

Okay. I can offer you 0.3 btc for a duration of 10 days, 10% interest. for 7million noble coin.

Hm...let me get back to you on this. I will consider your offer.

Sure. Of course the collateral will be held by escrow.ms if available.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 22, 2014, 04:25:27 AM
Loan amount required: 0.15BTC
Term length: 7 Days

Denied
Activity: 156
August 22, 2014, 04:10:49 AM
Loan amount required: 0.15BTC
Term length: 7 Days
Activity: 420
August 22, 2014, 04:06:23 AM
macrotheminer -

I would like to try out 1 btc loan in the terms suggested above -  collateral can be discussed here for public transparency purposes.

Further negotiations possible, but I hope my rep and trust as well as past trading records speak for themselves. Further negotiations are possible including possible collateral. Escrow will be provided by a 3rd party to hold the collateral that we both agree on.

Okay. I can offer you 0.3 btc for a duration of 10 days, 10% interest. for 7million noble coin.

Hm...let me get back to you on this. I will consider your offer.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 22, 2014, 04:05:53 AM
macrotheminer -

August 22, 2014, 04:03:57 AM
macrotheminer -

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 22, 2014, 04:01:51 AM
macrotheminer -

I would like to try out 1 btc loan in the terms suggested above -  collateral can be discussed here for public transparency purposes.

August 22, 2014, 04:00:02 AM
macrotheminer -

I would like to try out 1 btc loan in the terms suggested above -  collateral can be discussed here for public transparency purposes.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 22, 2014, 03:56:57 AM
Loan amount required: .45
Term length: One month

You must pay back win88.me first, denied.

1 BTC  needed on September 2nd, loan I do not need it right now

Reason for loan is to invest on a truck, I'm combing my savings to get a truck for transporting woods,

I wont be working with the truck and transporting woods as I don't have experience and doing it,

With this i will earn 100 dollars a day while im sitting at home,  I had already calculated cost, maintenance, gas, and workers pay into this.

So I am asking for 1 BTC for 14 day with 10 percent interest, I will leave this up till September. 05

I have done trades Please check my trade history here

also on localbitcoins here is my profile there https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/zolace/

FYI I HAVE THIS POSTED ON MY LOAN THREAD

Denied, too large of an amount to trust you with.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2014, 03:46:31 AM
1 BTC  needed on September 2nd, loan I do not need it right now

Reason for loan is to invest on a truck, I'm combing my savings to get a truck for transporting woods,

I wont be working with the truck and transporting woods as I don't have experience and doing it,

With this i will earn 100 dollars a day while im sitting at home,  I had already calculated cost, maintenance, gas, and workers pay into this.

So I am asking for 1 BTC for 14 day with 10 percent interest, I will leave this up till September. 05

I have done trades Please check my trade history here

also on localbitcoins here is my profile there https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/zolace/

FYI I HAVE THIS POSTED ON MY LOAN THREAD
August 22, 2014, 03:45:08 AM
I am willing to lend up to a total of 1BTC in loans to any member of the forum as long as you fit a few requirements, kept to myself of course.

Post your requests below in the form:

Loan amount required:
110% Collateral (if you want a sure deal):
Term length:
Interest:

If I approve a loan, we will negotiate and finalise loan terms.

Hope I can help a few members Smiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 22, 2014, 03:42:34 AM
Would I get 1BTC with no collateral and my reason would be a secret? Just curious if I can pass the background check  Grin

1 btc is a very large amount. I would give you 0.1 maximum until you can build trust.

Would I get 1BTC with no collateral and my reason would be a secret? Just curious if I can pass the background check  Grin

I want an assessment too.... check me next.

I would not offer you anything for now due to a few posts that set off some small red flags. (wont tell you which ones or you might just delete them)

Haha nah I'm too lazy to delete anything. I got nothing to hide. I've explained and proven myself. But I respect your assessment. =)
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 22, 2014, 03:08:00 AM
Would I get 1BTC with no collateral and my reason would be a secret? Just curious if I can pass the background check  Grin

1 btc is a very large amount. I would give you 0.1 maximum until you can build trust.

Would I get 1BTC with no collateral and my reason would be a secret? Just curious if I can pass the background check  Grin

I would not offer you anything for now due to a few posts that set off some small red flags. (wont tell you which ones or you might just delete them)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 21, 2014, 06:03:04 PM

Activity: 238
August 21, 2014, 05:57:57 PM
Loan amount required: .45
Term length: One month
August 21, 2014, 05:54:33 PM
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
August 21, 2014, 05:46:17 PM
What would be those requirements?

A list of things I check myself throughout your profile to ensure you aren't a risky investment.
What would be those requirements?

A list of things I check myself throughout your profile to ensure you aren't a risky investment.

So you go all Sherlock Holmes on people, no offense. I hope all goes well.  Grin Grin

Basically, just to ensure we both have a good time dealing with one another. Haploid does this too.
Jump to: