Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paused] Offering Loans [No Collateral] - page 15. (Read 262113 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
-hello there,

I Need to Loan: 1.1 btc

Address: 3HsQbEb7AbNZ1RmiQpudNASf53AjBTyR55

Collateral: to be discuss

Repay Date: 3-4 months (every salary)

Repay: % to be discuss

Reason for getting loan: I want to start mining bitcoin/altcoin

I am new member here.. for any doubt you can contact me for my full info you know to trust me.

you can contact me here: +673 8112013 (whatsapp, wechat, viber, or any upon you request for my details

please help me for my loan

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Regards,
LeiWoo
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Loan amount: 0.25 btc

Address: 15hsdRnH8aVAW6Vvqo5gVqK4sMqPqf2ymt

Collateral: my 2 years old gmail account

Repay date: August. 3,2015

Repay : 0.29 btc

reason for needing that : paying my prelim tuition fee , im part time employed

Your collateral is not valid. You can check out some threads around about collateral and see what are considered to be valid.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

your asking for a loan and your collateral is a 2 year old gmail account
whats make your gmail account worth 0.25BTC
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Amount Requested: 0.20
Date repayment is to be made: 1 month
Repayment Amount: 0.30
Collateral: My domains: mybtchour.com , ourbtchour.com , pixel2coin.com , lbrotator.com , owlclix.com , ofclix.com .
Expire: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-btc-related-domains-for-sale-1125511
BTC address to fund the loan to: 1F4zjsiCjTX6oYRTZ2DkLNhrSfqrvszNdT

Founds need to install referral system to my site www.luckybitco.in and do a little advertising!
Activity: 154

Activity: 532
no longer selling accounts
Could someone please give me an example of what I could offer up as collateral for a 0.75btc 3month 15% loan? Genuine fully employed bloke here just looking to make some investments. I've had so many issues with Igot not processing my btc withdrawal requests I am at risk of missing out on a good opportunity.
Thanks in advance
Take a look at this thread. Basically it should be something that cannot be reversed (for obvious reasons), and that the lender can easily sell for at least the amount of the loan very quickly. A common collateral that is used is various altcoins, and this is a good collateral because borrowers can quickly and easily transfer it to the lender (or a trusted third party escrow). Other things that can sometimes be accepted as collateral would be things like physical bitcoins (like casascius coins), gold/silver bars, although most lenders would require that borrowers cover all shipping costs. Any physical item would need to be in physical possession of either the lender or borrower prior to the loan being funded.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Could someone please give me an example of what I could offer up as collateral for a 0.75btc 3month 15% loan? Genuine fully employed bloke here just looking to make some investments. I've had so many issues with Igot not processing my btc withdrawal requests I am at risk of missing out on a good opportunity.
Thanks in advance

a general rule is something easily transferable to the lender or escrow that can be liquidated to cover the loan amount in the case of a default. check out this thread here as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765
Activity: 120
HYPOCRISY!
Thanks in advance

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6311902
all the answers you need. the only thing missing there is bitcointalk accounts that's worth {=> amount of your loan}.

I suggest next time you create your own thread when you're addressing everyone and not just OP. OP may see this as thread hijacking.
Activity: 49
Thanks in advance
Activity: 532
no longer selling accounts
Hi there,

I am new to the website, It is hard for me to get a loan. I am not new to BTC at all. I have some but the website that I use to buy my BTC is down. So I am looking for a loan. I know the risk I have asking for a huge some of BTC. So I want to tell you that this is up to you if you want to make this deal, but anything will help.

Here is my deal that I want to make.

BTC Loan of BTC30.
Loan time of 1 Month
You will get back 3.1%  That will be BTC 43.2738204
Or I can do 4.2% That will be BTC 288.3007669
My Wallet Address is 19mMji3s8DW5Evm4SZpsZqQ4iojZPtDuK4

I will need the loan asap. If you are able to me. Let me know.
How do you think anyone is ever going to fall for your scam if you can't even get your calculation right?

If you are offering 3.1% interest then the lender will get 30.93BTC back, and if you offer 4.2% interest, the lender will get back 31.26BTC back.

However in either scenario, the lender will end up getting nothing back because you obviously have zero intention of repaying any loan that you get.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Loan amount required: 0.5
Term length: 3 months
Interest: 15%

Reason for the loan, looking to make an investment in Altcoin:) Full-time employed, let me know:)

you're going to need a collateral for that. no one is going to loan even 0.1BTC to a jr. member without a collateral. see Somekindabitcoin's post above.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Loan amount required: 0.5
Term length: 3 months

Reason for the loan, looking to make an investment in Altcoin:) Full-time employed, let me know:)
Activity: 518
Loan amount required: 0.03
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): Don't have.
Term length: 72 hours after receiving it
Interest: 115%

I also have 1 no collateral 0.05 loan re-paid, you can check my trust.

I would say marco is going to deny your request. Jr. Member wants 0.03 BTC loan without collateral and with 115% interest? I would rather invest it in ponzi than this.
Activity: 56
EDIT: Got it all sorted out . No need anymore.

Loan amount required: 0.03
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): Don't have.
Term length: 72 hours after receiving it

164mn6aBX2ia9h3giyXke8c8oqm3TreLXY

Activity: 518

Loan amount required: 0.75 BTC
Term length: 4 week
Interest: 8%
Reason: Mining rig update
Address: 12qdavPp7FWdKoB1xj3RUYxKnPNXFSq8HE

Thanks

Loan amount: 0.5 BTC
collateral: No Collateral
reason: Mining
repayment date: Aug 09,2015
total repayment amount: .6 BTC

Genesis mining upgrading

Bitcoin address: 1GHKVqVXaheNFiRLSAoyAdraK8ns3u6Jza

suddenly you need more coins? blatant scam attempts dont work here, sorry.

No scam if I get another one to cancel
0.5 loan deleting sorry

Do you ask for another loan? Really man? Just offer valid collateral and you will get it without doubts.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Loan amount required: 0.75 BTC
Term length: 4 week
Interest: 8%
Reason: Mining rig update
Address: 12qdavPp7FWdKoB1xj3RUYxKnPNXFSq8HE

Thanks

Loan amount: 0.5 BTC
collateral: No Collateral
reason: Mining
repayment date: Aug 09,2015
total repayment amount: .6 BTC

Genesis mining upgrading

Bitcoin address: 1GHKVqVXaheNFiRLSAoyAdraK8ns3u6Jza

suddenly you need more coins? blatant scam attempts dont work here, sorry.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Requesting loan in amount of 1 BTC
Repay: 1.15
Repay Date: Latest July 20th but likely well before.
Address:
1AEZy1kS9b5JaZEgbMEaVpWm6aworHyg8
Collateral: Account?

Thanks!

As per discussion 0.4 BTC loan, repayment of 0.45 BTC by July 20 to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq

Sent! https://blockchain.info/tx/8021f0c6c67716266cdffecb49b11b6437c745e474632cd1ab3b6137db7130d0

Repaid:
https://blockchain.info/tx/8785154035f1675265860304adbe1b1d6363b7f709bf9e5086686275a1474f9d
Activity: 224
Loan amount required: 2BTC
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): I have my account, you can keep it till i finish my debt.
Term length: Long term ( can discuss in PM )
Interest: %2-5 ( can negociate as you wish )
Note: I can explain why i want this and the way i will pay automatically. Thank you for your time.
Activity: 182
Loan amount required: 0.015
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): I can only give my account as collateral.
Term length: 2 days

be careful this is loan scammer!!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Loan amount required: 0.015
110% - 150% Collateral (if you want a sure deal): I can only give my account as collateral.
Term length: 2 days

Denied sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: