Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAUSED] Paying 0.015 BTC (15 mBTC) Per Signup - page 9. (Read 6199 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I can't reply as I hit a limit on the hourly PM. Bitcoin sent.

https://blockchain.info/tx/1dac0fa7f53341b53e9106baf18bba1dff659a55b08732925dc1f6e535970f34

Escrow the funds first so we can do this task with no worry and will participate after the funds escrowed

I signed up on the website he sent to me, I had to put a phone number for a phone verification now it is just the deposit part.
Please OP respond to my PM, you have to send the funds or escrow them before I make any deposit on that website.

I would encourage others to not do any move until this gets resolved.
So are you going to pay first and then we deposit that $5?
To avoid hitting the newbie limit wall then better to post the link in the OP.
And to be clear, are you going to pay 0.015 first or just trying to send one person to gain others trust?

I can't pay first for the same reason half the people don't trust me. Simply, I get more than I give out. I don't lose anything by giving people 0.015 BTC.
It's a referral link. I won't post it on the thread. I will happily send it in a PM.
I only sent on person the 0.015 because he signed up. He just didn't deposit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I'm paying 0.015 BTC (15 mBTC) for those who signup and deposit $5 USD. DM for more details.

Too risky to deal with a newbie, if youre to deal with a newbie ,he or she must go first or escrow the funds to prevent scam on that newbie.cause im willing to do it, if he escrow the funds for payment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I am interested please send me a pm if the site we are talking about here doesn't offer something illegal or some kind of ponzi/hyip scheme. Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I'm paying 0.015 BTC (15 mBTC) for those who signup and deposit $5 USD. DM for more details.

how long can get 0.015 to deposit 5 dollar
and how work in system, ponzy scheme, trading or what
PM me your link site, and explain for me in system
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

https://blockchain.info/tx/1dac0fa7f53341b53e9106baf18bba1dff659a55b08732925dc1f6e535970f34

Escrow the funds first so we can do this task with no worry and will participate after the funds escrowed

I signed up on the website he sent to me, I had to put a phone number for a phone verification now it is just the deposit part.
Please OP respond to my PM, you have to send the funds or escrow them before I make any deposit on that website.

So are you going to pay first and then we deposit that $5?
To avoid hitting the newbie limit wall then better to post the link in the OP.
And to be clear, are you going to pay 0.015 first or just trying to send one person to gain others trust?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I'm hoping we get a confirmation soon.

Seems that there are lots of unconfirmed transaction and blocks are mined and it will be included in the next few blocks.
Anyway I made the deposit that you required check you PM and you referral website is my deposit shows up.

Fees    0.0001 BTC

It was sent with a fee so it should go.

It should but we are still waiting !

Edit: My transaction to that website got confirmed while the OP's transaction not yet Sad
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

Don't worry, It has been almost 20 minutes that we are waiting for a confirmation and It's midnight to me.
Will wait a little more and if it doesn't get confirmed I hope to get confirmed within the night so the first thing in the morning will deposit $5 as you required.

Two blocks were just mined but the transaction didn't went there.

Fees    0.0001 BTC

It was sent with a fee so it should go.

Don't worry, It has been almost 20 minutes that we are waiting for a confirmation and It's midnight to me.
Will wait a little more and if it doesn't get confirmed I hope to get confirmed within the night so the first thing in the morning will deposit $5 as you required.

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
pm me for details
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
I would like to try it, but because you only have two posts, it makes me think otherwise. What guarantee can you give us that you are really going pay us after we sign up and deposit 5 USD?
legendary

Activity: 259
Send me a PM with the signup details.

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

This one is paying good, I'll take a try. Sent you a PM. Hope this is not a scam.
You can't jump to conclusion whether the user is legit or not about the task he/she offer, as the OP is new please use a trusted escrow the make the funds safe so you OP will have no reasons to scam. And for those who did signup already don't deposit unless OP send his/her funds to an escrow.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

Words from a newbie and just having 2 posts, very weird. I don't trust you will paying us 0.015 BTC, sounds like Ponzi/HYIP scheme, we must deposited our money first, and then we could (maybe) withdraw our money.
Activity: 17
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Well if it is depositing $5 on a trusted website I don't see an issue, however, if it is a website that OP owns than it would obviously be a no go
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I'm paying 0.015 BTC (15 mBTC) for those who signup and deposit $5 USD. PM for more details.

Are you for real now? I know people are greedy and sometimes do stupid things blinded by their greed but being stupid enough to actually trust a brand new account is 1 in a million, so good luck and have fun with that $5 though after a million people read this thread Smiley.

It's just like they call our home telling that we won a laptop and asking us first to send a small amount just for delivery cost, my answer to them always is that you send me the said prize already and I will pay in cash 50% of it's market price, fair enough right?
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030

This one is paying good, I'll take a try. Sent you a PM. Hope this is not a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: