Pages:
Author

Topic: Pawn your forum accounts! BTC Loans using your forum account as collateral! - page 3. (Read 28686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I can kind of see how this would be feasible, but only for well established accounts. Obviously there's no point in loaning to new or new-ish accounts since they're easily recreated.

But for someone like me (or TF and the like) where my account is used for both business and personal purposes, there's sort of a need to get my account back (and not just for the time I've put into the forums).

However, what sort of assurances are in place to make sure I get my account back after paying my debt?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why are you trying to dodge the question? There are lots of scammers here, and someone will default. But what will you do then - are you going to scam with the account you gained?

I'm going to PM you with more info.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BWAAAHHH! Cheesy

This is a nice scam.  No credible scam accusations -- you won't have access to your account to make them with Cheesy 
Sure, you can start a new account, but good luck getting any attention in noob jail (where you'd have to loiter or clickbot for what, four hours? Shocked Cheesy
Nice one, OP, hope you have some shills lined up to prime the pump Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
Im sure that "BTCTalkAccounts" will change the password, so the account owner cannot login nor change the password...

Anyway, to put it in a nutshell, BTCTalkAccounts lacks in trust. Noone reputable will give him his forums password (for obvious reasons) and all the other low rep XX post guys have nothing to lose, giving BTCTalkAccounts a 2 weeks old account and creating a new one...

The question remains, is BTCTalkAccounts stupid or is he playing another game (scam, advertising, ..., or selling the account details to scammers / advertisers...)
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I think he'll change the email address as well.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
But the account holder could change the password after loan taken, and after original password given over??? What am i missing?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Collateral doesn't necessarily need to involve redeeming lost funds/other.. It's obvious he's not going to use them to scam, that'd make terrible sense.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
Pawned? More like pwned!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
So you want us to give your password for some loan. Great

Bullshit.

In my opinion this shouldn't be allowed in this forum.
You can do anything with their accounts or do bigger direct/non direct scams using their accounts.

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
No, I mean if someone defaults on their loan - what will you use their account for?
Why would somebody default?
Then why do you need access to the account? I don't get it Roll Eyes
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Why are you trying to dodge the question? There are lots of scammers here, and someone will default. But what will you do then - are you going to scam with the account you gained?

Forum accounts are really worth nothing unless you are trying to scam. Also, I am not here to advertise anything, you're the one who mentioned it.
vip
👻
No, I mean if someone defaults on their loan - what will you use their account for?
vip
👻
Could you answer the question - are you going to scam using the accounts you pawned?
vip
👻
How does this work? Are you going to scam using that forum account if they default?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
... it only gets better...
Pretty good idea, actually.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
How does this work? Are you going to scam using that forum account if they default?

lol, good question. I don't see how a forum account will be a form of collateral otherwise...
Activity: 28
vip
👻
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is the amount you can borrow based on your forum status?

What are the terms?
Activity: 56
CURRENTLY LENDING PM ME

I am offering a new type of service. It allows almost anybody reading this to take out a BTC loan.

How it works is we agree to the terms of the loan via PM (amount. length, interest). You then send me your password. Once I have control of your forum account I will send you the loan. All loans are fully anonymous. Once you pay back the loan you will be given control of your account back.

If anybody has more questions please PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: