Pages:
Author

Topic: Pay attention to bear run without fear. - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146
November 06, 2023, 04:40:41 PM
If your salary is some how big then increase the 12k to like #20+k because of the rising way of bitcoin. In bitcoin the more money u invest in it the more profit you get.

But there is a wise saying that we should invest on what we can afford to loose if chances be especially the beginners and I think OP is at safe side in as much Bitcoin investments is not based on minimum or maximum value.
Hence OP seems to had checkmated how bearable capacity and had sorted it that #12K is comfortable for him for the gambling.
Since he personally got the aspiration over the specific stake I think it is unhealthy if he is convinced for a top up.

Note that he would only applaud your advice if only there is market uprising in his favor else he would get you hold responsible if there goes a downfall.
I learnt to believe best advice one could get is the one of personal opinion where you lives no regrets or having no one to be blamed at a specific outcome.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 06, 2023, 02:16:41 PM
That was the orientation given to us and many of us fall for it but later when we realized that bitcoin is not what they say then we invest in it and today we are laughing. Op you do well for understanding bitcoin and invest in it. The small amount you start with will bear good fruit for you. But you have to top it whenever you have something. 12k monthly is a very good decision but one thing you have to know is that bitcoin is not stable and in these days it on the rise. If you would have known, you would have started this investment since but not yet late.

I wish you all the best for the investment. Saving money from salary to invest in bitcoin in Nigeria but s not easy because things are very cost and salaries are not increase. If your salary is some how big then increase the 12k to like #20+k because of the rising way of bitcoin. In bitcoin the more money u invest in it the more profit you get.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
November 06, 2023, 01:54:43 PM
Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.

You try as you dey save out of your salary dey invest for BTC, no be everybody fit do am and as you don undertake dis process, you go soon see the outcome of the good decision wey you don make so far. As you talk say you dey fear to put plenty money for d investment, now na better for you to increase d money if you get opportunity to since you don know how d market be and make up your mind to enter d market to invest. If you do like dat, you go don gather more BTC by d time wey bull run go come and e go increase your profit wey you go get  for saving 12K monthly to d amount wey you wan dey invest now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
November 06, 2023, 01:14:49 PM
I never knew that when you pay attention to bear run when you have some money saved for it, it will help you to make a good profits when bull run occur in the market which, I have noticed it from some advice some professional BTC investors gave to me in this Naija local board, to invest what I can avoid to lose. Since I started paying attention to bear run to buy BTC monthly with little money budgeted which is #12k and I have been able to maintain it two months now to buy 0.0008 BTC, and I will still buy more once this month salary is be release because I know that I will succeed whenever the bull run occur in the market. I used to afraid of using above #12k to buy BTC because I was told that BTC will not live forever, that it will disappear one day until I payed attention to people advice and to my personal research too that gave me the boldness to bear what so ever that will happen, than to make sure I invest #12k in that particular bear run. Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.
This has always been my suggestion and advice to people especially those of us in this forum. We should not only rely on the Bitcoin earned from campaigns,  we should make effort to buy and hold especially now that the price us still very low.

Even though those coming from campaigns will help, it will never be a bad thing see many Bitcoin millionaires from this board. The advise of such people will make more impact than the advice of those who have experience could not boast of a good Bitcoin stash after spending time in this forum.

I am happy you have out the Bitcoin accumulation knowledge to practical use... you are not a lone on this.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2023, 01:07:14 PM
I never knew that when you pay attention to bear run when you have some money saved for it, it will help you to make a good profits when bull run occur in the market which, I have noticed it from some advice some professional BTC investors gave to me in this Naija local board, to invest what I can avoid to lose. Since I started paying attention to bear run to buy BTC monthly with little money budgeted which is #12k and I have been able to maintain it two months now to buy 0.0008 BTC, and I will still buy more once this month salary is be release because I know that I will succeed whenever the bull run occur in the market. I used to afraid of using above #12k to buy BTC because I was told that BTC will not live forever, that it will disappear one day until I payed attention to people advice and to my personal research too that gave me the boldness to bear what so ever that will happen, than to make sure I invest #12k in that particular bear run. Hope this decision I made to be investing #12k in BTC monthly is a good decision? I believe using bear run to invest is a good strategy many investors are using to win from their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: