Pages:
Author

Topic: PAY BTC / HASH KING pirate account - page 2. (Read 5012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
August 22, 2012, 05:14:47 PM
fuck you

Again, it is the way you do business.  And I expect others will get the same treatment. 

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 22, 2012, 05:13:54 PM
fuck you
legendary
August 22, 2012, 05:13:12 PM
he just wants to be an asshole and ruin my rep. he basically threatened me telling me if i dont give him the 50% refund he will warn the forum about me. when he got smart with me and thats when things went down hill.

Partial truth.  I want a full refund and will send the stuff back to a trusted forum member.  The stuff you shipped me is worth about $60.  Taking 50% refund screws me but I offered it as a concession as it was simpler. 

Should I take fake watches from you and warn nobody?
August 22, 2012, 05:10:42 PM
he just wants to be an asshole and ruin my rep. he basically threatened me telling me if i dont give him the 50% refund he will warn the forum about me. when he got smart with me thats when things went down hill. he had the opportunity for a refund. he blew it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
August 22, 2012, 05:08:16 PM
just because i list something for sale here doesnt mean it was sold here. most of my sales are local sales. feel free to not like me but you have to put your personal opinion about me aside and look at the facts. every person who bought from me on this forum gave me +1. nobody has every said i burned them. littleshop is the only one complaining. i get alot of heat for not excepting escrow. and i understand why you guys love escrow. if you dont like the way i do business thats fine. you dont have to buy from me. i told littleshop bluntly, no escrow. no guarantees. he knew the risks. when he told me he wasnt happy i offered to work out a deal for a return. he doesnt wanna return the goods. he wants the goods and the coins. it doesnt work like that. if you want a refund you return the goods. end of story. i dont feel bad for him.

Again, a lie.  You told me what I was getting and that the items not being guaranteed pure gold.  Under that logic you could ship me anything, as it is not guaranteed and it would be ok with you.  

So when you offer to sell an ATI video card, you can ship an Nvidia instead and that is OK because it was not guaranteed?

You're comparing apples to 4 new snow tires.
August 22, 2012, 05:04:56 PM
the only responses you will get from me is fuck you.
legendary
August 22, 2012, 05:03:06 PM
just because i list something for sale here doesnt mean it was sold here. most of my sales are local sales. feel free to not like me but you have to put your personal opinion about me aside and look at the facts. every person who bought from me on this forum gave me +1. nobody has every said i burned them. littleshop is the only one complaining. i get alot of heat for not excepting escrow. and i understand why you guys love escrow. if you dont like the way i do business thats fine. you dont have to buy from me. i told littleshop bluntly, no escrow. no guarantees. he knew the risks. when he told me he wasnt happy i offered to work out a deal for a return. he doesnt wanna return the goods. he wants the goods and the coins. it doesnt work like that. if you want a refund you return the goods. end of story. i dont feel bad for him.

Again, a lie.  You told me what I was getting and that the items not being guaranteed pure gold.  Under that logic you could ship me anything, as it is not guaranteed and it would be ok with you. 

So when you offer to sell an ATI video card, you can ship an Nvidia instead and that is OK because it was not guaranteed?

August 22, 2012, 04:42:45 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
August 22, 2012, 03:30:52 PM
Sorry for your loss, I also was interested in the watches/jewlery but something told me not to purchase and I hate to be right when someone else loses money.
Glad my intuition was right and thanks for the information it is noted.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
August 22, 2012, 03:20:12 PM
Oh look, it's the guy that puts high-dollar items up for sale, and then mysteriously sells them within a month, usually within a week, and never gets any feedback from the buyers who have supposedly purchased whatever is for sale. Positive or negative. And never any transaction IDs, and no escrow allowed.

Of course, when someone actually does buy and post feedback from a non-sockpuppet account, it has never been positive. I don't even know why you try, you antisocial ignorant fool.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2012, 09:58:35 AM
It makes for fun times!   Cool
August 22, 2012, 09:56:51 AM
LOL you dont bother me yochdog. i kinda like it when you post in my threads. i think your funny too.    Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2012, 09:41:29 AM
1.5 Coins
August 22, 2012, 08:03:40 AM
middle finger
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
August 22, 2012, 08:01:56 AM
1coin
August 22, 2012, 04:57:38 AM
ive had a few people ask how much..... 70 coins per account..... 100 for both.
legendary
August 21, 2012, 07:44:10 PM
NP - bye

I thought I was on ignore.
August 21, 2012, 07:43:44 PM
NP - bye
legendary
August 21, 2012, 07:43:07 PM
admit to the forum i offered to negotiate a refund with you. admit to the forum you proposed you should keep the watches and get a 50% refund. delete all your BS posts from this thread. and i will unlock the OP so you can continue to bad mouth me.

I do not trust you to send the refund.  I would do the refund through a trusted party as I would much rather have my $250 back then these watches.

I paid $250 for the watches and have found the value to be about $60.  I offered a half refund as an option so both of us would be a little screwed, a meet in the middle kind of deal.   I am not deleting posts from here as I have not posted anything untrue. 
August 21, 2012, 07:38:13 PM
admit to the forum i offered to negotiate a refund with you. admit to the forum you proposed you should keep the watches and get a 50% refund. delete all your BS posts from this thread. delete the new thread you opened. and i will unlock the OP so you can continue to bad mouth me there.
Pages:
Jump to: