Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pay per post job] We are paying people - page 2. (Read 5693 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 07:08:30 AM
today 1 month is over, ifran please update the spreadsheet and post txid of payment. thank you.

as well pls hire a moderator or try to take action against the spammer for yourself, thx.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 05:53:33 PM
can i participate please !!
interrested !!
Thank you
September 12, 2017, 05:28:54 PM
there is a bot or spammer/scammer posting a lot of topics in the bountyforum, again and again - can PLEASE a moderator or admin take action against this?! This sucks really. Thank you guys. 
That bot is really becoming a drag

the forum looks like a pharmacyforum with all this shitty threads, i dont understand why there are no more moderators and why ifran ist not answering any pms and he was different times only since a few users were sending him a notice/pm about this bot!  Undecided
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
September 12, 2017, 03:39:52 AM
there is a bot or spammer/scammer posting a lot of topics in the bountyforum, again and again - can PLEASE a moderator or admin take action against this?! This sucks really. Thank you guys. 
That bot is really becoming a drag
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 01:15:54 AM
dear mod, why my status on spreadsheet is REJECTED
Activity: 33
Merit: 11
September 10, 2017, 12:17:47 PM
Is this pay per job still available ? Please let me know so I can apply here.
September 10, 2017, 11:15:57 AM
Activity: 350
September 03, 2017, 05:23:38 AM
today for a opening in a new month ,
 it think must to pay to all participant in spreadsheet only for accept
why no update ,i think people must to see. for result

are you excited? just so you know the bounty portal forum is started on august 13 so it will be one month in september 13. therefore the payments will be processed on september 13 or after the checking is done for those who qualified participants.

I thought active participants will be paid at the end of the month. Seems no update coming from moderator spreadsheet not updated.

The spreadsheet will be updated at the end of the campaign. And yes! Active participants will get paid.

May I ask if you will accept new participants to this program once you remove inactive members on your forum? Thanks
Activity: 364
September 03, 2017, 04:25:47 AM
I have signed up
can i participate
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 02:08:40 PM
I want to join this job
Username : Rifat989
Current post : 54
Btc address : 1G4tSVQpLy1DdWU2bixVn4zVhe1scqej6f
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

are you excited? just so you know the bounty portal forum is started on august 13 so it will be one month in september 13. therefore the payments will be processed on september 13 or after the checking is done for those who qualified participants.

I thought active participants will be paid at the end of the month. Seems no update coming from moderator spreadsheet not updated.

The spreadsheet will be updated at the end of the campaign. And yes! Active participants will get paid.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
September 01, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 124
September 01, 2017, 06:14:04 AM
the rate of the wages here is so little but still hoping that this campaign will be succesful in the near future, what is the goal of the website? what is the platform what is the help of this site to people?
You could visit the site and see for yourself ya know...
Activity: 278
September 01, 2017, 05:14:13 AM
the rate of the wages here is so little but still hoping that this campaign will be succesful in the near future, what is the goal of the website? what is the platform what is the help of this site to people?
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 01, 2017, 02:01:25 AM

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
August 31, 2017, 10:43:40 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
August 31, 2017, 05:33:36 AM
Will follow this thread so once new participants open for this, I can apply immediately. Looking forward for this new site!

I've seen the spreadsheet and lot of participants are inactive. I hope this will open again to give chance to other participants Smiley

Yes, quite surprising why they apply for the task but they are inactive. It is a good way to earn something monthly but I think it will not be great for the forum (owner) as I have just visited again the forum and see that most of the active members are just those who are participating on the pay per post job.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 31, 2017, 04:47:10 AM
is this pay per post forum will be available soon? as I'm seeing people around here are waiting for any updates coming from the owner, its a great
alternative way to earn btc if the owner will using btc or if its in form of dollars.

BTC equivalent of the dollar
Activity: 462
August 31, 2017, 04:36:51 AM
is this pay per post forum will be available soon? as I'm seeing people around here are waiting for any updates coming from the owner, its a great
alternative way to earn btc if the owner will using btc or if its in form of dollars.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 31, 2017, 02:44:34 AM
Hi Dev, First of I would to say sorry I've been out for some quite time. I've seen the spreadsheet and It's stated there that I'm rejected but there's a comment that "Please be more active" I do have time to posts there, Can I still continue posting on your forum?
Pages:
Jump to: