Pages:
Author

Topic: payal and bitcoin - page 2. (Read 939 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Snip CEO
July 23, 2017, 01:42:40 AM
It's actually very risky to sell Bitcoins on Paypal. Bitcoin is completely irreversible while PayPal isn't, you're betting that the buyer won't contest the sale.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
July 23, 2017, 01:38:22 AM
Hello

I`m selling my bitcoins for PayPal money payments is normal activity to PayPal? Will PayPal freeze my account or will facing any problem?

There won`t be any problem with Paypal,unless you mention in your transactions/invoices that you are getting fiat money for bitcoins.I`m selling my bitcoins for paypal money for about two years and never had any issue.It`s good to withdraw your pp money to bank account ASAP,because you never know.
Paypal guys might freeze you account for any reason.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
July 23, 2017, 12:52:05 AM
Sure, they could freeze your account. It's against their rules to sell currency via Paypal.

This exchange just had their PayPal account closed (by PayPal) becuase they were found out to be dealing in Bitcoin! Source: https://www.exchangemycoins.com/pages/sell-bitcoin-paypal

You should read this too, it's the PayPal community board for the topic Selling Bitcoin via PayPal.

Good luck to you!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 23, 2017, 12:06:36 AM
Hello

I`m selling my bitcoins for PayPal money payments is normal activity to PayPal? Will PayPal freeze my account or will facing any problem?
Pages:
Jump to: