Pages:
Author

Topic: [Paybear] What do you think of this new website? - page 2. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Could you provide more info about their official Telegram group so I can look it up?

Here's the official telegram of their project. https://t.me/paybear
Actually, I have already embedded it on the OP, I think you have missed that one out. But if your looking further assistance it would really be good if you'll just contact the admin directly through the support ticket of paybear's website.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Could you provide more info about their official Telegram group so I can look it up?

I think the difference would be its lower transaction fees than to its competitors, as stated on their FAQ. "In the future when we begin charging fees we will give all users at least 30 days notice. Our fees will be in-line with our vision to provide a cost effective solution for Merchants."

Lower fees are declared as the main advantage though no concrete figures are disclosed. Looks shady  Huh

I don't blame you for being doubtful since we do need to be careful with our money. IMO, I think they might be legit and will be proven in a few weeks to months from reviews.. It would indeed be awesome if they pull this off.

For those who are interested of their service it would be much more enlightening to follow their telegram group, *someone messaged me to market this product. To you sir, I don't take any part of this project, I'm just an enthusiast. It would be better if you'll ask them directly about your offer.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2

I think the difference would be its lower transaction fees than to its competitors, as stated on their FAQ. "In the future when we begin charging fees we will give all users at least 30 days notice. Our fees will be in-line with our vision to provide a cost effective solution for Merchants."

Lower fees are declared as the main advantage though no concrete figures are disclosed. Looks shady  Huh

I don't blame you for being doubtful since we do need to be careful with our money. IMO, I think they might be legit and will be proven in a few weeks to months from reviews.. It would indeed be awesome if they pull this off.
It will be great if they can pull it off.

Certainly, What I'm waiting right now is their coin offering based from their roadmap paybear will launch its token in Q2 of 2018. Only if they will be successful with their main target of releasing first their API.
Activity: 132
It will be great if they can pull it off.

Well, if you have looked closely to the website and to the answers I have provided here in the thread then you wouldn't be asking that question. Right now, paybear's fees are at Zero but will certainly changed after the 3 months intro period, but wouldn't be that high compared to current payment gateways right now in the market.
Activity: 42

Activity: 85
Just checked their site and I think (Not sure) it's mainly a payment channel for merchants. I hope that they can expand so that non-merchants can use their low fee service like Paypal and Bitpay.

Paybear is planning to implement a wallet system by the Q2 of 2018 as they are also planning to launch an ICO for their own cryptocurrency.

I'd like to know if this new cryptocurrency is the DAI coin they announced a couple weeks back? I think it's not a good coin for trading since it maintains 1:1 value against the dollar, but it's definitely great for payments.
Does this mean that regular individuals can't use Paybear's website to send and receive payment like Paypal?

As I said on my comment, right now the main focus of their team is to be able to provide merchants w/ no cryptocurrency payment option the ability to receive payments from us the "Crypto holders".

Just checked their site and I think (Not sure) it's mainly a payment channel for merchants. I hope that they can expand so that non-merchants can use their low fee service like Paypal and Bitpay.

In their telegram an Admin said: "Paybear is focusing on the merchants but it doesn't mean that we will not launch an ICO." I think their plan is to settle first before launching it, IMO.

ok great! Also, less than 1% fee is awesome... Where did u get this news? I'm interested to follow.
Activity: 27
Just to add, here's a recent Q & A from the admin on their telegram about the current fee of paybear.

https://i.imgur.com/xwCaFfp.png

I do hope that they will keep their promise.

How many shops have already implemented paybear's api? Is there any recurring fees on using your service? Lastly, how many more cryptocurrency will you add in your service?
Activity: 71
Merit: 3

Paybear is planning to implement a wallet system by the Q2 of 2018 as they are also planning to launch an ICO for their own cryptocurrency.
Just to add, here's a recent Q & A from the admin on their telegram about the current fee of paybear.

I do hope that they will keep their promise.
Does this mean that regular individuals can't use Paybear's website to send and receive payment like Paypal?

As I said on my comment, right now the main focus of their team is to be able to provide merchants w/ no cryptocurrency payment option the ability to receive payments from us the "Crypto holders".

In their telegram an Admin said: "Paybear is focusing on the merchants but it doesn't mean that we will not launch an ICO." I think their plan is to settle first before launching it, IMO.
Activity: 85
Hello

I have a question about paybear, how is your product different from other competitors that are already in the market like bitpay, coinpayment and shifty button? And one more thing, will you be able to add more feature to your product something like google chrome extension, etc.? Thanks

Sadly, paybear's focus right now is bringing closer eCommerce and Crypto-enthusiasts the API is meant for online store, the team said the main purpose of Paybear is a system for merchants to accept payment. But it would be good if you'll ask directly their team to be able to help you with your concern.

Hello

I have a question about paybear, how is your product different from other competitors that are already in the market like bitpay, coinpayment and shifty button? And one more thing, will you be able to add more feature to your product something like google chrome extension, etc.? Thanks

Sadly, paybear's focus right now is bringing closer eCommerce and Crypto-enthusiasts the API is meant for online store, the team said the main purpose of Paybear is a system for merchants to accept payment. But it would be good if you'll ask directly their team to be able to help you with your concern.
Activity: 24
Hello

Activity: 75
Your correct on some part. BTW, I am just a supporter hoping to publish their ICO here on BTT since there's no official ANN post for them. They will act just like paypal or stripe, but in cryptocurrency.
I looked at the site. So this thread isn't about feedback and suggestions but an ANN thread in disguise?

The project's goal will be phenomenal if it can reach the mainstream.
Although this isn't the first, as long as they can stick to their roadmap and with the right advertising, success will follow.

#3, for me, online payments must be done offchain (via services like coins or exchanges) to avoid delays especially at high network load.
This can make zero transaction fees too because there will be no coins going out and in their system, or they're just doing this in the background but only claiming that we need fees.

Otherwise, cryptocurrencies alone can be used without these type of services as long as the online stores are accepting them.
So what's the point of being the broker if it just process the payments on-chain?

Yeah its true they act more likely as a median or a broker, One thing that will lead their success is that if they can reach a lot of eCommerce site to accept and install their API. The focus of paybear right now is to reach as many eCommerce site as possible and not really focusing on Coin offering. And the roadmap seems pretty much possible to achieve.
Your correct on some part. BTW, I am just a supporter hoping to publish their ICO here on BTT since there's no official ANN post for them. They will act just like paypal or stripe, but in cryptocurrency.
I looked at the site. So this thread isn't about feedback and suggestions but an ANN thread in disguise?

The project's goal will be phenomenal if it can reach the mainstream.
Although this isn't the first, as long as they can stick to their roadmap and with the right advertising, success will follow.

#3, for me, online payments must be done offchain (via services like coins or exchanges) to avoid delays especially at high network load.
This can make zero transaction fees too because there will be no coins going out and in their system, or they're just doing this in the background but only claiming that we need fees.

Otherwise, cryptocurrencies alone can be used without these type of services as long as the online stores are accepting them.
So what's the point of being the broker if it just process the payments on-chain?

This not the Official Ann thread (although, I hope so).  Grin Grin

The problem with eCommerce right now is they are Hesitant to accept cryptocurrency, or they are just too busy to make changes on their website. That's were this 3rd party application comes in. Well, although its too early to tell if Paybear would be successful or not. But, this kind of visions helps cryptocurrency be accepted by more people. What do you think? I know there are already products like this one, but I think paybear is offering at much cheaper cost.

Pages:
Jump to: