Pages:
Author

Topic: PayBis signature campaign [Campaign Closed] - page 4. (Read 20647 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Can I join because my campaign end this day. I hope you will accept me if Im eligible to tjis campaign.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
Confirming payment received for week 7. Thanks paybis
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Username: thunderbitz2717
Number of posts before the start of the company: 120
Bitcoin address: 1LiHbqVDw7SskzwENxzEYTNx5hi3YEHLPs

hello I would like to join in your campaign, please let me in
thanks Wink
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Hi Paybis,
My last signature campaign has end their campaign and i would like to join your campaign back since i left your campaign in a legit way. Dont know if you can take me back.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Thank you for the payment Paybis. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
Confirm payment for this week. Thanks paybis.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Hello !!

Username: Hypolite
Number of posts before the start of the company: 435
Bitcoin address: 3GWbKAFhUxSsJ96FHgRyhhb3tCMboMUXNN

Thx to accept me xD
Activity: 613
Merit: 256
Hello Paybis,
Please update my rank to Full Member. (Signature changed)

And I also would like to ask, how about avatar campaign?

Thanks.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
PM'ed him but posting here for the record:

Username: nahtnam
Number of posts before the start of the company: 4538
Bitcoin address: 1CE7DpkYxbg6kZuHN784NQDbJwo1c1CsKc

Thanks.

You are accepted!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
PM'ed him but posting here for the record:

Username: nahtnam
Number of posts before the start of the company: 4538
Bitcoin address: 1CE7DpkYxbg6kZuHN784NQDbJwo1c1CsKc

Thanks.
still open?

Hello!

Yes, we have slots for Legendary members, fill in the form, set the signature and you're in!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hi, I just take a quick look at the spreadsheet and I see that there is a small but fatal mistake. Your "start post" for this period (6th week) is similar with "start post" of the 5th period, NOT the "end post". So with this error you basically will pay everyone double if you didn't change it soon.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I also not paid as well. But my case is different. I didn't apply to other campaigns nor change my signature. I only updated my signature since there is a new one. But upon checking the spreadsheet, I was not paid. I already PM paybis and hopefully we can sort things out.

Dear peter0425,

We have sent you a payment, please check your wallet.

Thank you paybis. I'm seeing an incoming transaction on my wallet already. Just waiting to be confirmed.
HOW I KNOW IF IM ACCEPTED ON THIS SIGN CAMP

I am sorry but don't have available slots for Jr. Members.

Sigh, I'm looking for my first sig campaign and was hoping to get in. You'll update us if there are any vacancies, right? Anyway, hoping to work for you in the future.

Yes, we will update you and others when we will have any available slots for Jr, Full and Senior Members.
Right now we are looking only for Hero and Legendary members.

Thanks a lot for you interest.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
HOW I KNOW IF IM ACCEPTED ON THIS SIGN CAMP

I am sorry but don't have available slots for Jr. Members.

Sigh, I'm looking for my first sig campaign and was hoping to get in. You'll update us if there are any vacancies, right? Anyway, hoping to work for you in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
I want to re-apply Sir, I am very sorry for leaving the campaign for a week. I am so stressful a few days ago. I am so glad that I work with you again Sir. Thank you for your wide understanding.

Btctalk name: ilovefeetsmell
Current post count: 191+1
BTC Address: 36ht2Ca4Jt3KpNPPMCyG4MiWJuBPc8BLZc

Okay, we will take you back, but in future please notify us if you're going to quit our campaign by some reason.
I informed you in pm Sir but Thank you for letting me in again. I will do my best, I will promote your signature as much as I can.
I also not paid as well. But my case is different. I didn't apply to other campaigns nor change my signature. I only updated my signature since there is a new one. But upon checking the spreadsheet, I was not paid. I already PM paybis and hopefully we can sort things out.

Dear peter0425,

We have sent you a payment, please check your wallet.
i have not been paid by you for last weeks work. Though i have left your campaign but I have honestly worked for last week. I need my payment. Plz reply on this.

Hello, we haven't paid you for the last week because you left our campaign without notifying us, so we don't know exact post count which should be paid.
I want to re-apply Sir, I am very sorry for leaving the campaign for a week. I am so stressful a few days ago. I am so glad that I work with you again Sir. Thank you for your wide understanding.

Btctalk name: ilovefeetsmell
Current post count: 191+1
BTC Address: 36ht2Ca4Jt3KpNPPMCyG4MiWJuBPc8BLZc

Okay, we will take you back, but in future please notify us if you're going to quit our campaign by some reason.
Activity: 613
Merit: 256
Hello Paybis!
Please update my rank to Full Member.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: