Pages:
Author

Topic: PAYING .002 Eth to 1st 100 for feedback or suggestions on new Social Network - page 10. (Read 1058 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
I like to participate. It is compulsory to add image?

I don't care what the image is you upload as long as it's not too vulgar. Just don't want a bunch of blank profiles. Need some color on the site!
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
I like to participate. It is compulsory to add image?
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
We need 100 people to help us test the current functionality of BitcoinOnline.io. The site is a social network, with news, forums, blogs, articles, marketplace, directory and more.
We are still adding content and functionality to the site so there are some empty pages.

The unofficial launch date is still pending a few things.

Giving away a total of .2 Ethereum.  - Paying .002 Eth per tester.

To get paid, same or next day:

1) Sign up at  BitcoinOnline.io  and please upload a profile image (doesn't have to be a picture of you or anything just some image so the site isn't full of blank profiles)

2) Browse the site and try to use some of its functionality.

3) Leave your honest thoughts, suggestions and or feedback on this thread with your username and ethereum address at which you would like to be paid. No need to cherry coat anything. Looking for constructive criticism.  I may choose to pay a little more to those who go above and beyond...  We are here too if you have immediate questions, t.me/BitcoinOnlineIO
You may optionally contact us on BitcoinOnline.io but you must update this forum once paid.

I will manually pay the first 100 people to do so.

Thanks!

John at BitcoinOnline.io  

why was my thread moved from bitcoin projects/ bounties to altcoin marketplace? this is not an altcoin, it is a bitcoin bounty project.... thanks
Pages:
Jump to: