Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying $10 for tedious task - page 3. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 06, 2016, 03:44:32 PM
I can do this for you and seed at seeds much faster then 10mb. The pay is a bit low for the time it would take for your requested 300+ artists. If you are open to changing compensation then let me know Smiley
How much do you require?
It's only 300 for now, not 300+.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
April 06, 2016, 03:43:38 PM
I can do this for you and seed at seeds much faster then 10mb. The pay is a bit low for the time it would take for your requested 300+ artists. If you are open to changing compensation then let me know Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 06, 2016, 03:36:58 PM
I have list of 300 music artists in txt. You have to go to their last.fm page and find all top 10 most listened songs of their.
Then you have to download these 10 songs. These can only be mp3 and be of quality equal or higher than 192kbps.
When it comes to finding songs you can torrent the Discography of the artist and choose only the top 10 songs to download.
These artists should be easy to find. If you can't find them anywhere then you can rip their mp3 from YouTube videos. You can use YouTube most viewed sorting instead of last.fm for these.
Each artist should get it's own folder (folder name is name of artist) and folder should contain mp3s with song name as a filename. (No album folders or anything of such, only mp3s). Filename should be properly written and first letter capitalized.
Then you need to create a torrent and seed it at speeds higher than 10mpbs. You have to seed this torrent till I download it and then delete it and not share it. (Or you can host it somewhere else, make sure it's not shitty unreliable service with low speeds)
You can zip or rar the files.

Paying $10 BTC. PM me.

I'll hire you later again if you do a good job.

Free artists only, nothing illegal here
Pages:
Jump to: