Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying 10 mbtc to sign up - page 2. (Read 1177 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 09, 2016, 01:53:37 AM
Yeah, you gotta deposit at least $5 on the site and after I get confirmation I will send you 10 mbtc. PM me for the link.
How much do you require to confirm that we have deposited $5 on that site. I just check that another member offering similar services (yet not sure whether dealing with same site ) and you got paid there.
I just want to ask you will take responsibility to pay 10 mBTC even that site turns scam after we did a deposit there ?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 09, 2016, 01:51:58 AM
I will do it if you send first as I calculated you only give $2.8 for a sign up or can we withdraw that $5 later?
If so then it will be $7.8 so drop me a PM.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
December 09, 2016, 01:51:51 AM
You can convince us to do this task if you can provide a trusted escrow so the funds are safe and there's no reason that you can scam.

If you can't use an escrow then no one will try this task as that red thing glows below your name , just saying because there are many scammers nowadays in this forum.

If you set your default trust to 1 it shows green. lol. Its deposited to a website I dont own so I dont see the reason I gotta use an escrow but I would if you required it or if your trust is high enough I would send first.

1. Is it some sort of affiliate from BitGold or anything like that?
2. Do you need to put in your mobile number and verify it?
3. Is is the same thing as the newbie is doing who is paying 15mBTC for each sign up, while you are paying 5mBTC less?

If your answer is no to all of the above, then I am interested. Send me a PM.

its goldmoney, so yes
no
yes,

I assume he as a higher tier than me and can pay the extra 5 mbtc but if I did that I would be losing btc

You absolutely need to verify phone
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
December 09, 2016, 01:51:18 AM
You can convince us to do this task if you can provide a trusted escrow so the funds are safe and there's no reason that you can scam.

If you can't use an escrow then no one will try this task as that red thing glows below your name , just saying because there are many scammers nowadays in this forum.

If you set your default trust to 1 it shows green. lol. Its deposited to a website I dont own so I dont see the reason I gotta use an escrow but I would if you required it or if your trust is high enough I would send first.

3. Is is the same thing as the newbie is doing who is paying 15mBTC for each sign up, while you are paying 5mBTC less?

its goldmoney, so yes
yes
yes,

I assume he as a higher tier than me and can pay the extra 5 mbtc but if I did that I would be losing btc
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
December 09, 2016, 01:49:32 AM

December 09, 2016, 01:44:46 AM

x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
December 09, 2016, 01:35:43 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 09, 2016, 01:22:03 AM
If there is no escrow, nobody will do it for you. Or at least you must send $5 to me so I can make a deposit. Hope that you may find someone doing your offer without any escrow
Best regards
December 09, 2016, 01:01:07 AM
Yeah, you gotta deposit at least $5 on the site and after I get confirmation I will send you 10 mbtc. PM me for the link.
Pardon? Shocked

You deposit atleast $5 on this website, and I will send you 10 mbtc after you do it
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
December 09, 2016, 12:59:50 AM
Pardon? Shocked
December 09, 2016, 12:50:35 AM

its a goldmoney referral if you already have an account there it wont work
Pages:
Jump to: