Pages:
Author

Topic: 💮 [PAYING] BitcoinBloom.com 💮 10% Daily for 7 days, Principle back last day 💮 - page 5. (Read 3720 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
BitcoinBloom
Giveaway Payments Sent!
https://blockchain.info/tx/edef9d8398576a0ab0285b5fb3ef8c5e0b7701fdd73601cfad7dcc505981bdef - 6 Participants paid, 0.001BTC each
Only 11 more spots left until the giveaway is over!

-bitcoinbloom
BitcoinBloom
You're entitled to your input, when it's in normal font, I appreciate that. To answer your statement, BitcoinBloom is the ONLY platform we have operated. And we plan to keep it that way.
Sure, because you saying this is the only scheme you've operated has to be the truth, right? Even in the face of there being a number of indicators which suggest you are lying.

Anyway, as mentioned earlier we launched earlier today and enthused users to post on the thread once it's posted. I will just encourage people to create newbie accounts and post, and provide bonuses for it, IF that is the path you want to take.

Play it how you want. All participants will be tagged as being evidence they are untrustworthy and eventually you lot will start getting bitten on the ass by your own scams as nobody other than the sock-puppets and shills will be sending money in.

1. Only time can prove those indicators wrong. I am not saying that these claims are absurd, they are expected for a service like ours.
2. As you wish, I've added a "paid to post" feature, so newbies can post in this thread and get paid. This way they are unaffected by your tagging as they are simply throwaway accounts. If you want this thread to come from natural repliers and accounts, you are more than welcome to remove your red trusts (you can keep the one on me, sure) and let people speak freely as our first amendment states.

-bitcoinbloom
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
You're entitled to your input, when it's in normal font, I appreciate that. To answer your statement, BitcoinBloom is the ONLY platform we have operated. And we plan to keep it that way.
Sure, because you saying this is the only scheme you've operated has to be the truth, right? Even in the face of there being a number of indicators which suggest you are lying.

Anyway, as mentioned earlier we launched earlier today and enthused users to post on the thread once it's posted. I will just encourage people to create newbie accounts and post, and provide bonuses for it, IF that is the path you want to take.

Play it how you want. All participants will be tagged as being evidence they are untrustworthy and eventually you lot will start getting bitten on the ass by your own scams as nobody other than the sock-puppets and shills will be sending money in.
BitcoinBloom
We do assure a certain standard of proof and that is our wallet balance ALWAYS being higher than Deposits minus Paid
the reason for this is that a ponzi scheme will use Payments from deposits to pay users, therefor Deposits minus Payments Total should equal the wallet balance.

So you're using funds you've stolen from running other ponzi scams to pretend to insure the funds you are seeking to get from this ponzi scam.

This is just the usual moderated thread to prevent facts from being presented while you rush to get sock-puppet accounts and shills to post positively about the scam.

Everybody who shills for you will get tagged, that is a fact.

legendary
We do assure a certain standard of proof and that is our wallet balance ALWAYS being higher than Deposits minus Paid
the reason for this is that a ponzi scheme will use Payments from deposits to pay users, therefor Deposits minus Payments Total should equal the wallet balance.

So you're using funds you've stolen from running other ponzi scams to pretend to insure the funds you are seeking to get from this ponzi scam.

This is just the usual moderated thread to prevent facts from being presented while you rush to get sock-puppet accounts and shills to post positively about the scam.

Everybody who shills for you will get tagged, that is a fact.

BitcoinBloom
Day #1 (August 4) News
Today was the pre-launch on TWITTER ONLY, taking in a slow but steady 0.0235BTC ($13.4 USD). At BitcoinBloom we look for slow, sustainable growth. This is a good start! We look forward to day 2

Todays payouts were made, totaling @ 0.00235BTC ($1.34 USD).

-bitcoinbloom
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
lol i was going to post on my main until i saw the red spree
better post on an alt  Wink

my investment. 0.023btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/4f16c64fb8a3a7db48175468655b00237e31b5e8685408a0e67f1dccf7979e20

please send the bonus to the same address i invested with Smiley
Activity: 34
red trust me?
wow. ok.

i think the best way to deal with this, is to constantly advocate games like this. it will help my investments, and it completely disregards your stupid decision.
I agree, hurt my profile but now it is worthless .... i like your logic.
Activity: 56
red trust me?
wow. ok.

i think the best way to deal with this, is to constantly advocate games like this. it will help my investments, and it completely disregards your stupid decision.
BitcoinBloom
We are not a ponzi, and this is not a game. We are fore-seeing a long future as a viable investment solution.
We will be building an affiliate system in the future, if you want to hold off telling your friends until then!

-bitcoinbloom

Evidence or GTFO. Nothing on your website shows you to be anything other than just another ponzi scam.

I am more than happy to (attempt) to post proof.
Our balance will represent a profit, and we will also post financial reports every few days to reflect the accuracy of our claims and the total % profit we have made for the period.
legendary
We are not a ponzi, and this is not a game. We are fore-seeing a long future as a viable investment solution.
We will be building an affiliate system in the future, if you want to hold off telling your friends until then!

-bitcoinbloom

Evidence or GTFO. Nothing on your website shows you to be anything other than just another ponzi scam.

Activity: 56
if everyone else is in, fuck it, im in, 0.05BTC HASH: 1ec7a363759489d72bed2f8ee065cff6c0f75a2bd4a9ef19970c9bf37c97541d
address for giveaway is 18zYri9FYE6vgXP5xR6TPQmNUTadWM3cME
BitcoinBloom
https://blockchain.info/tx/ed33163a7668047916eff06c618bebd0a2586efa3bb1e3949edde9b96052d1d3
same address i sent from for giveaway payment
i will tell me friends (if this is ponzi game) so we can get in early and get roi.

-bitcoinbloom
Activity: 34
https://blockchain.info/tx/ed33163a7668047916eff06c618bebd0a2586efa3bb1e3949edde9b96052d1d3
same address i sent from for giveaway payment
i will tell me friends (if this is ponzi game) so we can get in early and get roi.
BitcoinBloom
i do not usually play these type of games... but this one seem to have launched and been successful very quick  Huh Huh
what makes this one different? why is it successful compared to dead sites on this board?
we aren't a scam. we earn the ROI as promised, we are fair, and we pay on time.
as well as this, we have a following already on our twitter who participate in the program as well as bitcointalk.

1EEdpfUm2mKhgXs4nPrN7PpEr3PTnMats8
i made 0.004 deposit - https://blockchain.info/tx/13f7e1e54bc8e4dcdb437cb4f6962602f5f5ccfa868f6834166312c4914a7549
thx and good luck

3 more users and the first batch will be sent for the giveaway.
we are pleased that bitcoinbloom is already proving a long term option for investors!

-bitcoinbloom
Activity: 3
i do not usually play these type of games... but this one seem to have launched and been successful very quick  Huh Huh
what makes this one different? why is it successful compared to dead sites on this board?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I actually saw this launch on twitter, and invested. checked my wallet now and I was actually paid for day #1:
https://blockchain.info/tx/57f965901ff021a9245c946bb9b1dca7407197bcf7d0eb32e17060e0feddbcc1

I will see how long this keeps up for, and report back daily for those who play investor games.
yes, we launched on twitter first on august 4 and released on bitcointalk august 5 Smiley

claiming giveaway 0.001btc
I invested 0.0063btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/d4b2d7fb09c94cb26365593c54e278155f59dea5ad9f5a7ed4d8d99bde230771

giveaway payout address: 141BJA2tWGxzxMqjX4MambDc5sQHzUVSTS
prizes are sent out in batches of 5 until 20 have been awarded
when 4 more investors post their TXID, the 0.005BTC will be split between you and sent from our storage address
ok, dont fail us  Wink Wink
Activity: 27
BitcoinBloom
I actually saw this launch on twitter, and invested. checked my wallet now and I was actually paid for day #1:
https://blockchain.info/tx/57f965901ff021a9245c946bb9b1dca7407197bcf7d0eb32e17060e0feddbcc1

I will see how long this keeps up for, and report back daily for those who play investor games.
yes, we launched on twitter first on august 4 and released on bitcointalk august 5 Smiley

claiming giveaway 0.001btc
I invested 0.0063btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/d4b2d7fb09c94cb26365593c54e278155f59dea5ad9f5a7ed4d8d99bde230771

giveaway payout address: 141BJA2tWGxzxMqjX4MambDc5sQHzUVSTS
prizes are sent out in batches of 5 until 20 have been awarded
when 4 more investors post their TXID, the 0.005BTC will be split between you and sent from our storage address
Pages:
Jump to: