Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying for education - page 10. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Expensive education isn't necessary, at least, not for me or for any of my friends.
We taught ourselves by starting at a young age, watching videos, talking with each other about it, etc.
I took some courses on Udemy for the sakes of it, and it also helped me understanding it better.
My advice: learn in practice, apply what you've learned and what you know, learn from others, etc.
I never needed expensive, regular, long education. Decide for yourself whether you need it or not.

Good luck!

> Netcre
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
It's largely considered to be almost a necessity to pay for some kind of education if you are planning on becoming a stock trader. 
How many people have paid for some kind of trading education, either focusing in stock trading or in crypto trading.
Do you think it's helped you?
What was your experience through trading education either paid or unpaid?

If you want to learn trading in our time, we had internet were everything is possible. We have you tube in trading video tutorial, also you can type any in the google search about in trading then it will appear any of the categories you are searching it. Meaning, you can educate yourself in learning trade through this things.
Activity: 12
September 26, 2018, 09:26:50 PM
Thanks to you all for your responses. 
For the most part there are lots of free resources that has made lots of you successful crypto traders! 

What about the beginners out there who are lurking and reading this?  Have you had poor luck and are considering purchasing education?  Or you aren’t sure where to begin looking?  I want to hear from you lurkers as well!  Even PM me!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:15:48 PM
At the moment i never paid for trading education because to learn it we can do that by self,  there are alot video tutorial about trading strategy in youtube or google. To understanding when to buy and sell or how to determine support and resistance i was learn about technical analysis,  and we can learn it by free.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
September 26, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
I didn't pay anyone for my training. I independently searched  all the necessary information, and the constant practice gave me great experience. I think that in their majority such courses have only one goal: to earn money on newcomers. In most cases, elementary information will be provided, which can already be found on the Internet. And plus to this, you most likely will be advised to listen to their trade advice and buy those coins that they will recommend to you (of course for recommendations you will need to pay extra).
I think that the best thing is self-education. Also here on the forum there are a lot of good traders who are happy to help beginners advice.
Here you can also find a lot of useful information and links to sources for learning. If you do not find the information you need, then create a new topic, and the forum participants will prompt you.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
September 26, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
Maybe for some people doing paid learning is very useful because it will deal directly with people who are experts in stock trading or crypto. But I prefer to study for free by surfing the internet or sharing experiences in trading problems with my friends.

Its true you can educate yourself to a certain level and usually its a struggle to find the right resources available but that can sometime counteract having to pay some one else.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
September 26, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
I paid for an options trading course once. It bored the shit out of me. I called up a dealer (this was pre internet) bought some options that sounded fun and then promptly forgot about them.

When I remembered I called up and they'd tripled in price.

What is the lesson? Not sure, I wouldn't pay for anything that's so widely available on the internet these days. Following the right Twitter accounts would teach you more than any paid course.

I agree with this answer.

Almost everything now is being shared in the internet. (it is also for their purpose for an easy money by views or subscribers)
Math, Science or History. People are trying to share the most knowledge they have now.

If you are just going for the basics then the internet can provide that for you. If you need a deeper knowledge about trading crypto then I dont think you will get it without experience first.

1. Get the basics.
2. Jump into it for a little amount and see where it will go.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
I learn trading through University and the free materials in the internet. You can try to search for free course online and practise trading before deciding to go for paid course.
You are right, he should try first in the internet or here in the forum, even in youtube a lot of free online course out there you don't need to be in online course and pay sum of money, if you are really willing you can always learn things just focus on it and make sure that you are really willing to learn, most of the traders learnt trading by themselves hard work.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
Since all the things being trained via academy and institute now we are seeing education as a business. Kindly ignore this shit and learn via the YouTube videos and articles available.
If you pay and make that famous one then site will be purse with big charges in future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 26, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
I learn trading through University and the free materials in the internet. You can try to search for free course online and practise trading before deciding to go for paid course.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
Maybe for some people doing paid learning is very useful because it will deal directly with people who are experts in stock trading or crypto. But I prefer to study for free by surfing the internet or sharing experiences in trading problems with my friends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 03:46:50 AM
For me I better go search some free education for this..there's a lot of people sharing it for free.. Like for example in YouTube, I prefer watching videos out there and learn it littlr by little
Education is the key to success and here in the crypto world the first door is to educate yourself with the great knowledge it requires for a person to enter into the next door with that much knowledge. One should learn the basic knowledge in the beginning as it is the base and without this knowledge you can not stay in any kind of other businesses, either traditional or crypto business.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
I think that you need to pay for training, because paid training is always better in quality than free.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 02:45:40 AM
I really haven't paid even once on trading and investing seminars. But I did tried once paying a forex trader that introduced to us a pro. We ended up losing overall and I lost nearly a thousand dollars too. Still the best way is educating yourself thru books and some good guides in the internet. All are free. 
I agree.It's still the best way to expose yourself in all trading resources like some trusted books or articles in the internet and even some youtube videos.Even myself i had learned from my own research and studies that has open my mind to a world of crypto trading and even until now i'm still in the learning process.
I have been learning from top universities of the world for free. Despite using your money to get enrolled in unauthentic courses with uncertain outputs, you should rather register with the edX, coursera or HarvardX which are the platforms that give you world class education free of cost. You can get the same knowledge for free unlike the students who pay thousands of dollars in MIT for a degree. The ultimate quest is to learn of course.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
September 22, 2018, 03:36:45 AM
It's largely considered to be almost a necessity to pay for some kind of education if you are planning on becoming a stock trader. 
How many people have paid for some kind of trading education, either focusing in stock trading or in crypto trading.

I hope you understand that we are in the digital age and there are so many resources online with which you can learn how to start trading effectively without any stress at all. One thing a whole lot of people don't know how to do is researching and making use of the Google search engines.

There are basically free articles on trading and well detailed explanation of strategy in some, and with that, you can easily get yourself started gradually without rushing anything.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
September 21, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

i would never pay for trading education or signals. there's too much good information out there that's completely free. starting with this:

one of the best places to start learning technical analysis is babypips. i recommend starting here: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

yes, it's geared towards forex trading, but TA is applicable to all markets including cryptocurrency. the first couple sections are introductory and mostly forex-related. i would skip to "course 3: elementary" and go from there.

for a beginner, i'd definitely emphasize studying support and resistance, moving average analysis, oscillators and divergences. this should give you a good base to work from.

i've learned a lot from the chat on tradingview, following consistent traders on twitter, and even from the speculation board on this forum. i've never heard anything positive about any paid services and i'm not gonna start anytime soon. if the "traders" offering paid services were any good, they'd be stacking trading profits rather than selling stuff to naive traders.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

pay to know crypto trading? Are there any people who establish education like that? I think if you want to trade crypto you can learn by yourself at a forum or your friend who is already proficient in crypto trading, I learn from friends and don't pay him but if I get more profit then I will give him a little profit but often refuse . want to learn crypto trading, you don't have to pay boy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 21, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

it is good that there are plenty of free media sources such as youtube and trading forums where anyone who has internet connection can learn and consult about trading.  on the other hand, nothing beats learning by experience.  first hand experience provides one with unforgettable lessons either good or bad.
Which is mostly being used by many, experience really differ from the lesson that we've got in any place we did our educations, though the advantage
is much higher when somebody who has good knowledge and experiences coached you and allow you to learn from their pattern even you pay for it,
people who do really seek success will do everything and it will give them bigger chances to make decent earnings and reinburse the expenses that they
used paying for their educations and knowledge.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 20, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

it is good that there are plenty of free media sources such as youtube and trading forums where anyone who has internet connection can learn and consult about trading.  on the other hand, nothing beats learning by experience.  first hand experience provides one with unforgettable lessons either good or bad.
Activity: 177
September 20, 2018, 10:32:34 PM
For me I better go search some free education for this..there's a lot of people sharing it for free.. Like for example in YouTube, I prefer watching videos out there and learn it littlr by little
Pages:
Jump to: