Pages:
Author

Topic: PAYING ✔✔✔ GET 180% AFTER 144 HOURS .. REAL INVESTMENT .. NO MORE SCAM !! ✔✔✔ - page 3. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
PAYMENT #1 TO (rovi84)
AMOUNT: 0.0285 BTC
HASH: 604a1ee74c2e4ddb99f7fe3e21f7955ced958b3c05d4946c326439606655ccab
THANKS FOR INVESTING WITH US Smiley .. NEXT PAYMENT AFTER 12 HOURS ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
NOTICE: FOR GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND AND NOT HAVE A BRAIN TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS ...
I IGNORING YOU, AND IF YOU POST ANY WORDS OR COMMENTS LIKE SCAMMING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ...
DON'T WAIT ME TO REPLAY YOU, THIS IS NOT MEANING I DON'T HAVE A REPLAY, THIS MEANING YOU ARE NOTHING ...

FOR GUYS THAT WANTS TO INVEST WITH US, WELCOME TO YOU, I WILL BE WITH YOU FOR ANYTHING ABOUT OUR STRATEGY
AND YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ...

E-MAIL: [email protected]

#Jessica_Robert

please don't deny that you are scamming or planning to scam. it is obvious now, look at your trust score, you got a negative feedback saying you are scammer from a trusted forum member. shame on you
NOTICE: FOR GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND AND NOT HAVE A BRAIN TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS ...
I IGNORING YOU, AND IF YOU POST ANY WORDS OR COMMENTS LIKE SCAMMING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ...
DON'T WAIT ME TO REPLAY YOU, THIS IS NOT MEANING I DON'T HAVE A REPLAY, THIS MEANING YOU ARE NOTHING ...

FOR GUYS THAT WANTS TO INVEST WITH US, WELCOME TO YOU, I WILL BE WITH YOU FOR ANYTHING ABOUT OUR STRATEGY
AND YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ...

E-MAIL: [email protected]

#Jessica_Robert

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Why did you say the crypto-games.net wallet is yours?
OBVIOUS SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?!!
ARE YOU TRY IT?!!

because, fuck off my thread you bloody spammer/scammer.

REALLY, YOU SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO THREATENING ME?
I AM NOT A SCAMMING, GO AND REFUND THEIR BITCOIN FOR YOUR ROUND 1.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? .. BE HONEST !!

THIS IS SCREEN SHOT FOR FLEXYBIT.COM THREATENING ME TO SEND ME A HOARD PEOPLE TO SPAM MY THREAD !!
WHY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PAY THE REFUND OF ROUND 1 TO THEIR PEOPLE AND CALL ME A SCAMMING WITHOUT TRYING MY STRATEGY !!

Then publish your own wallet, not crypto-games.net cold wallet. But its too late now anyways. Obvious scam. Stay away.

AGAIN SCAMMING !!  Smiley THANKS THANKS YOU CAN LEAVE THIS TOPIC, YOUR PLACE NOT HERE
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?!!
ARE YOU TRY IT?!!

THIS IS SCREEN SHOT FOR FLEXYBIT.COM THREATENING ME TO SEND ME A HOARD PEOPLE TO SPAM MY THREAD !!
WHY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T PAY THE REFUND OF ROUND 1 TO THEIR PEOPLE AND CALL ME A SCAMMING WITHOUT TRYING MY STRATEGY !!

Then publish your own wallet, not crypto-games.net cold wallet. But its too late now anyways. Obvious scam. Stay away.

WHY DO YOU SAY THAT?!!
ARE YOU TRY IT?!!

Activity: 11
Activity: 42
Why not expect the first member who invested in the site to see whether received or not?

If the member does not receive there can make accusations.

Everyone knows that sites who come here have a 99% chance of becoming scam, to not be that anybody here believes will have some honest site and this site is honest will not be for long.

lets face it as a game where one loses and the other wins. all depends on your strategy game.

But the fact that OP is a MOFO and a LIAR , that is enough to make accusations against him. Would you trust a LIAR that claims someone's address with tons of bitcoin as  his own? Hell no!

this issue seemed to me that the two know each other and as I know neither of them prefer to make judgments on what I see,

if someone here to invest in this system and not being paid, I consider SCAMM, but as yet not had anyone who has invested and has not been paid can not say that she did not pay!
Activity: 433
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Why not expect the first member who invested in the site to see whether received or not?

Because he gave a cold wallet address as proof of funds that was not his to give. When I just checked the balance on blocktrail I saw it was mentioned elsewhere. I asked the topic starter why he didn't mention it was used in other projects too. This was the reply:

IT'S SIMPLE   Smiley .. WE WAS A TEAM OF THIS STUFF OF ADMINS AND WE OWN MANY COLD ADDRESS
IT'S LONG STORY, WHY DO YOU BUSY YOURSELF FOR OUR BUSINESS?!!
IF YOU DON'T WANT INVEST, LEAVE TOPIC IT'S SIMPLE  Wink

Well obviously if this project is not a gamble but an investment it starts with research. Instead of giving transparency into the project he wondered why I busy myself with it (lol)

Since the topic starter didn't answer me I asked the owner of that wallet if that was right in a pm. Within an hour orso the owner messaged in this thread that he is the owner and has nothing to do with the project.

Everyone can start a project, no problem, just using other wallets to proof of funds is not done.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

Everyone knows that sites who come here have a 99% chance of becoming scam, to not be that anybody here believes will have some honest site and this site is honest will not be for long.

lets face it as a game where one loses and the other wins. all depends on your strategy game.

But the fact that OP is a MOFO and a LIAR , that is enough to make accusations against him. Would you trust a LIAR that claims someone's address with tons of bitcoin as  his own? Hell no!

YES, EXACTLY !!
"BE SURE, THIS IS REAL INVESTMENT NOT GAMBLING GAME"-

Old song continue.
What the fucking investment in a gambling section of forum.
How many times need to say - without licence, registration, details e.t.c - you cannot say INVESTMENT
if you are not our old fucking  doubler (I thinnk you are coz style) read my old topic about doubling of bitcoins.
Also say ponzi, scam but not investing.

Anyway stop scamming newbies.
Doubling impossible except ponzi.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE OR LEAVING MY TOPIC, DON'T CRY LIKE A BABY AND REPEATING YOUR WORDS !!
WE ARE NOT SCAMMING AND NOT LAIRS, AND WHY I READ YOUR TOPICS?
PLEASE, LEAVE THIS TOPIC, YOUR PLACE NOT HERE, GO GO !! 
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
"BE SURE, THIS IS REAL INVESTMENT NOT GAMBLING GAME"-

Old song continue.
What the fucking investment in a gambling section of forum.
How many times need to say - without licence, registration, details e.t.c - you cannot say INVESTMENT
if you are not our old fucking  doubler (I thinnk you are coz style) read my old topic about doubling of bitcoins.
Also say ponzi, scam but not investing.

Anyway stop scamming newbies.
Doubling impossible except ponzi.
Activity: 42

I'm the co-founder of crypto-games.net and 1Lfb39v37yRCK4HzWcPkDzTGFG8eebCUF7 is our cold wallet address.
We have nothing in common with this ponzi scheme and we're not connected with them in any way!

Our thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptogames-08-house-edge-on-dice-largest-wagering-contestever-750760

the owners speaks now, and your so called partnership with them is just plain lie and scammy tactics

IT'S SIMPLE   Smiley .. WE WAS A TEAM OF THIS STUFF OF ADMINS AND WE OWN MANY COLD ADDRESS
IF YOU DON'T WANT INVEST, LEAVE TOPIC IT'S SIMPLE  Wink

Cool Cool

You are on some bad drugs buddy  Shocked  Go to the corner, grab you a trick~problem solved  Wink 

(This is just begging I cannot even call it a fake)

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION  Smiley
Activity: 266
Don't follow the herd~make your own path
I'm the co-founder of crypto-games.net and 1Lfb39v37yRCK4HzWcPkDzTGFG8eebCUF7 is our cold wallet address.
We have nothing in common with this ponzi scheme and we're not connected with them in any way!

Our thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptogames-08-house-edge-on-dice-largest-wagering-contestever-750760

the owners speaks now, and your so called partnership with them is just plain lie and scammy tactics

IT'S SIMPLE   Smiley .. WE WAS A TEAM OF THIS STUFF OF ADMINS AND WE OWN MANY COLD ADDRESS
IF YOU DON'T WANT INVEST, LEAVE TOPIC IT'S SIMPLE  Wink

Cool Cool

You are on some bad drugs buddy  Shocked  Go to the corner, grab you a trick~problem solved  Wink 

(This is just begging I cannot even call it a fake)
READ OUR STRATEGY AND INVESTING TO GET YOUR FIRST PROFIT AFTER 12 HOURS FROM YOUR DEPOSITING TIME.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON SKYPE: jessidotrobert
OR SENDING E-MAIL: [email protected]
WE ARE NOT SCAMMING OR LAIRS, YOU DON'T BELIEVE TRY IT  Wink
IT'S REAL AND PAYING

Pages:
Jump to: