Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying taxes on forum? - page 5. (Read 2713 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 30, 2016, 12:54:10 PM
No it's not because no government owns bitcoin to make us to pay taxes for whatever services that we offer in this forum. This is one of the advantage for us who uses bitcoins it's tax free.
Activity: 742
October 30, 2016, 09:38:21 AM
Do you think that people who offer some services here on forum and make money from it (like exchangin Bitcoin, offering lending services, web design, translations etc.) are also obliged to report that to their local authorities and pay tax?
i have worked as a freelancer since 2014, i have done many projects to be translated in to my native language and get paid with bitcoin, but i don't give a penny for government in this case paying tax, however our government has regulate the source of income from the internet like from youtube and instagram to be taxable, but with pseudonymous of the bitcoin i don't need to worry about that.
Activity: 588
October 30, 2016, 09:33:19 AM
Do you think that people who offer some services here on forum and make money from it (like exchangin Bitcoin, offering lending services, web design, translations etc.) are also obliged to report that to their local authorities and pay tax?
No, that's another privilege that you can get from bitcoin. Everything is decentralize and you don't owe anyone something to pay tax. There's no authorities in bitcoin. Even if you earn one million dollars in one day, there'll be no tax. There'll be a transaction fee when transferring the money but there would definitely be no tax at all. You don't have to write a report because nobody actually cares if your service or business is booming or not. People only care if your good at what you're doing and avail your service if so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 30, 2016, 09:09:19 AM
Now that exchanges are getting bigger and starting to come under the scrutiny of regulators,
and the number of Bitcoin users is getting larger,
I fully expect to see more mention of crypto currencies by lawmakers, and eventually some more laws passed regarding their use.

As of now it's not really considered a taxable income anywhere, I don't believe.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
October 30, 2016, 08:42:58 AM
No, they aren't. If Bitcoin is not recognised as a currency by their government, it is like if they were trading with bottlecaps.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
October 30, 2016, 06:58:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: