Pages:
Author

Topic: Paying using bitcoin - page 2. (Read 168 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 24, 2024, 01:04:21 PM
If you can be able to get smart phone or laptop, it will really help you to enjoy the benefits of those BTC you bought from the market because this is a digital currency that has to do with online either you want to check your balance in your wallet, you need phone or laptop to access your BTC in your wallet any time or any day.

Hope the wallet you created is a solid wallet because, some newbies can make some mistakes to create wallet that will will not last long before they will begin to see some strange things from the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 2144
February 24, 2024, 12:53:06 PM
There are some cards that use Bitcoin balance, but they are completely centralized and no different from regular payment cards. If you are afraid of phones, you should be afraid of payment cards too.

You can carry a laptop with you and use its camera or a connected camera to scan a QR code and make a payment with any software wallet. It's a but clunky but you can get used to it and it would be quite fast.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
February 24, 2024, 12:50:47 PM
When buying from any online store sample Bitrefil when you are at the checkout it will generate a unique QR code or BTC address including the price or amount that you should send copy that and paste to the wallet you currently use.

Since you are using Ledger make an Electrum watch-only wallet with your ledger and there you should be able to paste the BTC address and sign it with your Ledger hardware wallet.

Or for desktop live or mobile you can follow this guide https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382228753-Send-crypto-assets?docs=true
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
February 24, 2024, 12:41:54 PM
If the bitcoin you bought from Coinbase is sent to the ledger cold wallet, I don’t think there is any means for you to connect a crypto debit card to it.

Some of the debit card-powered companies are all centralised, and you are careful with your privacy. I don’t think you will like to make use of any platform that will require your personal data.

But if you must, you can check out the list of debit card providers; maybe one of them could fit what you need.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-crypto-debit-cards-5469301
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 24, 2024, 12:35:16 PM
Hi Guys,
New to bitcoin, I have bought a Ledger nano cold wallet, purchased some bitcoin to put on it, purchased through coinbase. Can you tell me how I can use my bitcoin in a shop that accepts bitcoin, I do not have a smart phone nor do I want one, (don't like being tracked) so how can I use my bitcoin. I understand how to buy on line but what about in shops etc. or is that not possible without a smartphone. Is there some sort of bitcoin credit card?
thanks in advance
Alan
Pages:
Jump to: