Pages:
Author

Topic: PayPal - page 2. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)
August 20, 2015, 09:41:33 AM
Hey buddy i can try to help you , but i cant assure 100%
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 20, 2015, 09:30:30 AM
Dude, Why did you accepte paypal ?  Shocked   , You will lose this dispute , 98% .

It's actually more around 100%. PayPal clearly states that buying/selling goods like bitcoin is not allowed, so your chat logs will only serve to hasten your undeniable chargeback.

This should serve as a lesson to never, ever accept PayPal for bitcoins/altcoins unless you'd trust that member to escrow the same amount for you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 20, 2015, 09:27:42 AM
Dude, Why did you accepte paypal ?  Shocked   , You will lose this dispute , 98% . even if it wasn't funded with a credit card.
Activity: 17
August 20, 2015, 09:13:25 AM
maybe you can start with dropping the user name of that Senior member who wants to file a charge back

No you misunderstood I thought senior member have more knowledge. This was done outside of here. Basically this guy admitted in dispute he didn't receive BTC but the purchase wasn't funded with a credit card i know that with 100% certainty. He opened a Item not received paypal dispute. As far as I know paypal doesn't cover buyer for tangible goods, however since he claims not received can i just send him something in post and just upload tracking # which paypal wants from my end.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
August 20, 2015, 09:09:18 AM
maybe you can start with dropping the user name of that Senior member who wants to file a charge back
Activity: 17
August 20, 2015, 09:03:05 AM
Hi wonder if some of the senior members could give advice here.

I sold some btc to a guy this week and now he is filing dispute through paypal he didn't receive. He didn't fund the purchase through credit card but rather through paypal credit. So I don't have to worry about chargeback. Customer filed as not as received. So since I have the option to add tracking. Can I send piece of mail to him and upload tracking in the resolution center or should I go ahead and give details of the trade that customer bought bitcoin and was made whole. I have all chat logs where he thanks me for sending so fast etc. What is the best recourse of action here.
Pages:
Jump to: