Pages:
Author

Topic: Paypal Charge Back From BTC Sale To Coinman1 - page 2. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

hi just curious
was it like snowball effect between 3 paypal accounts or it was involved 2 accounts and "partner" sent directly to your paypal?

his partner sent to my paypal address
Activity: 430
Merit: 101

hi just curious
was it like snowball effect between 3 paypal accounts or it was involved 2 accounts and "partner" sent directly to your paypal?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i am trying to resolve this issue with PontiacGTX
i will post some proof of refund and details in next some time just waiting a reply from PontiacGTX once he replied i will send some refund and post the proof with full details that why this problem start

You are DavidXXX. you are big scammer.
coinman1 proposed to cover the payment of $475(0,31151) refunding me $100 USD(0,06331 BTC) in BTC value today, and the rest  of the money: $375 in BTC (0,2482 BTC) as late as Tuesday or Wednesday to my wallet  , which I accepted, and I am waiting for the the transfer of the first 0,06331 to my wallet 1A4vFmjAuKgdeH8D68db98mcZbXt6ZhHMp

Coinman1 had sent me the first agreed part to my address of value ($100), then there is a remaining of $275 in BTC (0,23739 BTC)  refund which is pending until he can send  as late as Tuesday or Wesneday
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD
i am trying to resolve this issue with PontiacGTX
i will post some proof of refund and details in next some time just waiting a reply from PontiacGTX once he replied i will send some refund and post the proof with full details that why this problem start
Well I didnt exptec this could happen.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
You ought to open up a formal scam accusation thread and also leave him a negative.   And this is why PayPal is the absolute worst way to sell bitcoins.  I'm sure you were aware of the risk, and it sucks that you got scammed.   Hopefully he won't risk his rep over this and will return your money.  But that was a lot, certainly more than his account is worth.   But he does have a lot of positive feedback,  which gives the account added value.

Edited to add:  what are you waiting for?  Give him a neg and start up a scam thread.  That's why DT hasn't painted him red yet. 
Original post

I had been selling 0.346btc (Proof / Proof) for paypal, and like I saw he had a thread with good rep , I decided to sell him, and I had asked him what was the rate he used,I agreed with the rate, and I sent first the BTC, It took a couple of hours him to reply back and paid the quantity we agreed at 1372usd/btc

after 2 days I saw that the payment was charged back, due claiming the transaction wasnt done by the owner of the account, I asked coinman1 about why he made the charge back and said his affiliated/partner decided to become a scammer, but said that my money was safe and if the sender didnt cancel the dispute in paypal i would get again the payment.

it has been about 1 day since I have talked to him on PM and said he said he was trying to solve my issue.

still waiting

I am disposed to recieve same amount in btc to my wallet or at leats 0,3007

1A4vFmjAuKgdeH8D68db98mcZbXt6ZhHMp

Edit  5/4

he had sent me the first agreed part to my address of value 0,06331BTC ($100), then there is a remaining of $375 in BTC (0,23739BTC)  refund which is pending until he can send  as late as Tuesday or Wesneday

Edit  5/9

0.01743000+0.09487741BTC  has been sent my way,there is a remaining of 0,12508259BTC

Edit  5/14

still awaiting for the remaining

Edit  5/21

still awaiting for the remaining payment

Edit  5/22

refuses to refund the same at leats 90% of the mney I have sent him in BTC value (0.307)

Pages:
Jump to: