Pages:
Author

Topic: Paypal (ebay) in banking blockade against wikileaks - please don't forget - page 2. (Read 1621 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Don't support what is destroying you! Expect us, we're Legion.

Lol. Have you got your Guy Fawkes mask on right now?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
What you can do:
go to reddit: r/bitcoin

Show them the facts. Post some insider. Emotional stuff. What ever. But please don't let them forget what paypal/ebay have done.

....to support your own freedom, to support BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
All the last days I see a massive PR support for ebay/payplal by the bitcoin community.
And yes I know why you're so euphoric about the news. I felt the same - first. But then I remember back to the year 2010 where wikileaks was publish data about cablegate. They get a massive interest by ppl all over the world for their important work. And also lot's of donations.

What happend then? Banks began to block them. Paypal also. They even froze the money wikileaks (WHS)  hold in their paypal account. Lot's of freedom fighter  beginning a massive ddos atacs to show the concern their protest.

Some of them (#paypal14) are in jail since 2011. And for what? Fighting for freedom!

I just needed for myself to wrote these lines down becauce I can't belive that the bitcoin community, which I really love, is supporting such a evil ->ebay/paypal

I just hope the most of you just forget about this, and still stand for the right things. But I expect you are, aren't you stand for bitcoin? ^^

Please spread the word about the paypal/wikileaks disaster to promote your own freedom.

(Ps: I even post a link about this on reddit. Pls vote this there up so that more ppl know what was happend, and still going on)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27h3r9/paypal_ebay_in_banking_blockade_against_wikileaks/

I like to support businesses that share my values. I haven't used paypal in this millennium.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All the last days I see a massive PR support for ebay/payplal by the bitcoin community.
And yes I know why you're so euphoric about the news. I felt the same - first. But then I remember back to the year 2010 where wikileaks was publish data about cablegate. They get a massive interest by ppl all over the world for their important work. And also lot's of donations.

What happend then? Banks began to block them. Paypal also. They even froze the money wikileaks (WHS)  hold in their paypal account. Lot's of freedom fighter  beginning a massive ddos atacs to show the concern their protest.

Some of them (#paypal14) are in jail since 2011. And for what? Fighting for freedom! wikileaks, cablegate, paypal, paypal14....

I just needed for myself to wrote these lines down becauce I can't belive that the bitcoin community, which I really love, is supporting such a evil ->ebay/paypal

I just hope the most of you just forget about this, and still stand for the right things. But I expect you are, aren't you stand for bitcoin? ^^

Please spread the word about the paypal/wikileaks disaster to promote your own freedom.

(Ps: I even post a link about this on reddit. Pls vote this there up so that more ppl know what was happend, and still going on)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/27h3r9/paypal_ebay_in_banking_blockade_against_wikileaks/
Pages:
Jump to: