Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal or bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 138319 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 13, 2016, 03:20:03 AM
Personally i prefer using Bitcoin instead Paypal. Bitcoin is having quick transactions compared with Paypal, and also i feel it's more safe than Paypal especially we know that the Paypal policies allow it to limit the accounts or hold the funds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 13, 2016, 01:37:21 AM
Paypal just takes forever to do anything....you will be waiting for funds for a long time... Confirmations with bitcoin are quick compared to the amount of time is takes for Paypal to release funds.
yeah you have to wait a while to paypal verify your funds first. approximately 10-60 minutes. then you must claim the funds. certainly clear more better bitcoin Cheesy

Yes, paypal is slow and too many things to verify , which is fine (for security purposes), but if you are receiving payment for something, could take up to one week for payment to clear
Activity: 504
March 13, 2016, 01:34:40 AM
Paypal just takes forever to do anything....you will be waiting for funds for a long time... Confirmations with bitcoin are quick compared to the amount of time is takes for Paypal to release funds.
yeah you have to wait a while to paypal verify your funds first. approximately 10-60 minutes. then you must claim the funds. certainly clear more better bitcoin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2016, 01:07:34 AM
pay pal s just a kind of online wallet you cant compare btc is currency.
Good point but because both of them provide a platform to send/exchange money with anything else, they could be compared.

Bitcoin of course has its benefits Smiley

With the chargeback feature of Paypal, either buyer or seller can't feel safe using this ewallet.
With the irreversible transactions of bitcoin either buyer or seller cant feel safe too ?

In addition we know that Bitcoin limit accounts and sometimes for no reasons.
They have a protocol for that and they have to limit if they notice anything.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
March 12, 2016, 09:51:31 PM
pay pal s just a kind of online wallet you cant compare btc is currency.Personally i dont like pay pal.I even cant load money to my personal card.I prefer Neteler and Skrill
Activity: 448
March 12, 2016, 08:56:07 PM
Activity: 672
March 12, 2016, 07:47:54 PM
With the chargeback feature of Paypal, either buyer or seller can't feel safe using this ewallet. In addition we know that Bitcoin limit accounts and sometimes for no reasons. So Bitcoin will be the best choice.
Activity: 518
March 12, 2016, 10:43:06 AM
Paypal keeps growing all months atleast in numbers,but bitcoin keeps getting more and more investement as new costumers at the same time,it will be good to track the volume of each one at the end of the year,i believe bitcoin has already suprassed paypal volume ,and going to get near the visa..
paypal could not developing States. because they just stopped as a method or payment option only! different with bitcoin. bitcoin continues to evolve into a commodity, currency and payment option that continues to advance Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 10:38:26 AM
Paypal keeps growing all months atleast in numbers,but bitcoin keeps getting more and more investement as new costumers at the same time,it will be good to track the volume of each one at the end of the year,i believe bitcoin has already suprassed paypal volume ,and going to get near the visa..

More users have started to use bitcoins, but the only issue is that we don't find many sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and that is the reason people choose to use Paypal even if they don't want to.
Activity: 560
March 12, 2016, 10:20:31 AM
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
March 12, 2016, 01:02:22 AM
Still a lot of services where btc is not valid for shoping so at my opinion paypal better in this case.
But btc is cheaper to use i guess..

i think at this momenth we have more way to spend bitcoin, we can buying coupon code with bitcoin, so we not need paypal again.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
March 11, 2016, 02:47:11 PM
I'm a fan of bitcoin therefore I use it whenever I can but for a regular user then it is probably PayPal.
Activity: 406
March 11, 2016, 01:05:03 PM
Still a lot of services where btc is not valid for shoping so at my opinion paypal better in this case.
But btc is cheaper to use i guess..
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
March 11, 2016, 12:57:31 PM
Bitcoin equals less fees but a very limited selection of items, you need to buy at unfavorable prices or less quality items since there is a more limited selection, PayPal is more widely accepted.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2016, 12:39:30 PM
I choose for bitcoin 10000000 points, bitcoins is best payment ever
Activity: 297
March 11, 2016, 12:38:32 PM
Although I am someway ashamed from it but PayPal and CreditCards are my choices when online shopping, it's hard to find a single store accepting BTC while you can buy at almost any store with PayPal.
Activity: 994
March 11, 2016, 12:02:50 PM
I would go for the bitcoin because its better with their security, the bitcoin has a faster system and also the fact it cannot get limited.
One time I already experienced that my paypal account was hacked..
I believe that when your Paypal was hacked it was your problem and you can not blame them for it. in this case, bitcoin is the same, your wallet may get hacked if your PC has some viruses or malwares.
But I completely agree with you that using btc is a complete freedom, there is no limitations or charge back like in PP

Indeed the limitations are really the reason for most people using the bitcoin, you can do everything with the bitcoins its fully controlled by yourself.
Also the fact the bitcoin itself is easy and the Paypal is really annoying if you ask me because of the fact they are limit your account pretty fast if they do not trust it..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 11, 2016, 11:53:23 AM
if i ever want to choose between bitcoin and any payment processor like Paypal, i would always choose bitcoin over them.

because while i use bitcoin i will never have to rely on them to process my payment, i never have to go through their nonsense rules. and i pay low fees too.
Activity: 532
March 11, 2016, 11:44:42 AM
Paypal is more widely available, although Bitcoin is my preferred payment method.  Smiley
PayPal is more widely used because they are more used to live. so they are well-known earlier than bitcoin. so if bitcoin can be better known by merchants and many people, of course we will see start a lot of stores and merchants who accept payment with the bitcoin system
Activity: 742
March 11, 2016, 10:39:40 AM
I use Paypal when i am forced to use it, when dealing with some sites not accepting Bitcoin as payment processor.
Otherwise i prefer always to use Bitcoin because it's a lot better than Paypal.
Pages:
Jump to: