Pages:
Author

Topic: Paypal questions - page 2. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
February 23, 2016, 02:19:11 AM
it largely depends on which country you are in

I agree not to lie, but you also unnecessary to tell them the truth, you just say you are selling virtual/digital goods via paypal/
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
February 22, 2016, 09:37:18 PM
I have heard about these types of scams using Paypal.  I would recommend staying away from trying to sell this way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 08:39:59 PM
People can say they never received Bitcoins they bought through Paypal and ask for a chargeback from the seller. The person you sold the Bitcoins to might be telling Paypal he never received them and requesting a chargeback. If you can prove you sent them you should be OK. It's not strictly against the rules to sell Bitcoins for a Pypal payment.

That could be possible.
Another reason is they might be investigating for a possible MLA activity specially if it involves a considerable sum of money. Else, you should be good if its done in good faith.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 502
* Buying Bitcoin *
February 22, 2016, 06:50:46 PM
I have sold some bitcoins with my paypal account, and now Paypal is asking me for clarifications for the bitcoin transactions.

What should I tell them ? I guess it's not allowed to deal with bitcoins ? What will they do if I tell them I sold bitcoins ? Can they refuse to give me my money ?
I doubt they are going to release your account now.
Any kind of currency exchange is against PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.
Check point # 3(h) here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 02:30:05 PM
and why don't telling them that you sell bitcoin there is one of the market product so it is legal i think so tell the truth and don't worry they will give you your money
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 22, 2016, 02:01:16 PM
Paypal will do whatever it can to close your account, especially if you've got some money in it. They win.
It happened to more than one person that I know of.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
February 22, 2016, 01:58:55 PM
I have sold some bitcoins with my paypal account, and now Paypal is asking me for clarifications for the bitcoin transactions.

What should I tell them ? I guess it's not allowed to deal with bitcoins ? What will they do if I tell them I sold bitcoins ? Can they refuse to give me my money ?
Whatever you do, don't lie.  You will be in very big trouble if you lie.  This is a federal crime and you'll get done for money laundering.  Just like those two guys in Florida - Jail is soon in your future if you lie.  Don't be an idiot.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 01:58:41 PM
People can say they never received Bitcoins they bought through Paypal and ask for a chargeback from the seller. The person you sold the Bitcoins to might be telling Paypal he never received them and requesting a chargeback. If you can prove you sent them you should be OK. It's not strictly against the rules to sell Bitcoins for a Pypal payment.
Activity: 29
Merit: 7
February 22, 2016, 01:54:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: