Pages:
Author

Topic: Paypal really fckn me - page 2. (Read 1127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
April 24, 2013, 09:30:49 PM
Cut your losses and run. There's nothing you can do.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
April 24, 2013, 09:28:05 PM
So a little over a month ago I was selling bitcoins on ebay and having a positive experience. Well that ended quickly as for reasons most of you already know about dealing with paypal and ebay. Well I have sold about 20-30 bitcoins on ebay  only till i started dealing with 5 bitcoins or more is when paypal stopped me. Pretty much saying to themselves wow this guy is making good money lets freeze it. So finally my time came and someone bought 4 bitcoins for $300 each (when bitcoins were over 200) and this women paid me and I paid her. We both left positive feedback and paypal froze the funds claiming fraud. The women had over 100 feedback and was a regular ebayer the last time she purchased something was less then a week before. I emailed her asking what was going on and if she could email paypal for me. She posted her blockchain address in paypal and I sent them screenshots of my blockchain transaction log and her leaving me positive feedback. Today paypal sent me an email saying they sent her the funds back. Well.....now what to do? I found her on facebook by matching the name and address. I'm thinking about sending all her friends and family about the scam she pulled on me with screenshoots. Does anyone have any better ideas for me?
Pages:
Jump to: