Pages:
Author

Topic: paypal vs Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 15126 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 02, 2017, 09:15:08 AM
I prefer bitcoin from paypal on BTC
Activity: 2
December 29, 2016, 10:16:34 PM
PayPal could process bitcoin payments as well.Paypal for the win
Activity: 3
December 29, 2016, 12:24:02 PM
Fuck PayPal.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
December 28, 2016, 02:09:29 PM
I would prefer bitcoin than paypal. Paypal is reversible unlike bitcoin.In bitcoin, once the payment or process has been done the process can't be reverse while paypal can be reverse eventhough month have passed. That is why many people in my country would not deal if it is from paypal.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 28, 2016, 12:42:15 PM
I prefer to use LTC for all my transactions on teh interwebz.

Its accepted by some payment systems and if I can use it I do over bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 28, 2016, 12:41:43 PM
If you go with Paypal, you are going to to pay........ pal!
Activity: 149
ZZzzzzzzz..
December 28, 2016, 12:38:18 PM
Everyone keeps saying that Bitcoin is the best digital currency when in fact it is not. Its just the most widely know. Bitcoin transactions can take hours while paypal is instant.

Bitcoin has a long way to go.

Even now there are better alternatives but once those systems get bogged down with users the same thing will happen.. long transaction times.

Activity: 142
December 28, 2016, 12:31:10 PM
bitcoin is much better
If there is already talk about how and to whom to than pleasant to work, then it is possible to answer the question that choosing just one. But if we talk about real things, I like to say that I make money using bitcoin. And already I buy goods via paypal for other currencies. Choice of service is much greater in other currencies rather than in bitcoin.
Activity: 254
December 28, 2016, 01:36:54 AM
Bitcoin and paypal are different from each other. Paypal process transactions for example, shopping online will be the best one for this. Paypal is the middleman from consumer between the seller. Bitcoin is a virtual money where we can use in exchange for goods or services.
I really agree with you. Between them is a big difference, and even to raise the question in this form is simply wrong. But apparently people too carried away with the idea of ​​replacing all bitcoin currency and even payment systems. But I think it's a bad idea. Bitcoin is a currency for the network, and no more.
Activity: 188
December 28, 2016, 01:17:17 AM
Bitcoin and paypal are different from each other. Paypal process transactions for example, shopping online will be the best one for this. Paypal is the middleman from consumer between the seller. Bitcoin is a virtual money where we can use in exchange for goods or services.
Activity: 150
December 28, 2016, 01:12:03 AM
I love both payments. Both are secured in their own way but bitcoin is more open source and has lesser fees than paypal payments.  Grin
I think that is good for your bitcoin because of its originality, by paypal too popular and I do not think that they can be considered competitors. Yet we can say that paypal has more customers than bitcoin.
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
December 27, 2016, 09:20:40 PM
I love both payments. Both are secured in their own way but bitcoin is more open source and has lesser fees than paypal payments.  Grin
Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat
December 27, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
is this a match to the death?

Then PayPal would win hands down, with their use of fees
Activity: 476
December 27, 2016, 07:24:56 PM
This is like comparing apples to oranges because bitcoin is more like a real currency while paypal is just a third party who processed payment from their customers and then charges fees so in terms of usability bitcoin has every advantages over paypal with the lower fees alone to transfer money already gives bitcoin the higher appeal plus the other benefits like being an investment.
Bitcoin is a currency and only one can say self-sufficient. But paypal allows items all currencies in the world on your system. Thus bitcoin can be expensive itself. A paypal charges for all the transactions of different currencies.
Activity: 234
December 27, 2016, 06:56:39 PM
bitcoin
Paypal and bitcoin, they are two different concepts and not only. So that it is inappropriate to oppose them.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 07:51:01 PM
bitcoin
December 18, 2016, 02:47:45 PM
This is like comparing apples to oranges because bitcoin is more like a real currency while paypal is just a third party who processed payment from their customers and then charges fees so in terms of usability bitcoin has every advantages over paypal with the lower fees alone to transfer money already gives bitcoin the higher appeal plus the other benefits like being an investment.
Most likely it is the possibility of a limited user has in mind when it comes to relationships bitcoin and paypal. Although in reality it is not the same thing, only a means to help each other.
Activity: 140
December 18, 2016, 12:43:53 PM
Activity: 171
December 18, 2016, 12:29:56 PM
Paypal (payment processor) and bitcoin (digital currency) who will stay longer on internet?
Also welcome to time travellers for answer.

NOTE:we focus on online payment system which will widely use by ecommerce websites.
Both of these will stay with a long time, because there is a fundamental difference between them (payment and currency). Precisely paypal strongly supports bitcoin in their platform. I think it's pretty obvious.
I agree that bitcoin and paypal slightly different concepts. I do not understand how they can compare or contrast.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 07, 2016, 01:33:44 AM
Paypal (payment processor) and bitcoin (digital currency) who will stay longer on internet?
Also welcome to time travellers for answer.

NOTE:we focus on online payment system which will widely use by ecommerce websites.
Both of these will stay with a long time, because there is a fundamental difference between them (payment and currency). Precisely paypal strongly supports bitcoin in their platform. I think it's pretty obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: