Pages:
Author

Topic: Paysafecard Madness (Make 100$+ Daily) - page 4. (Read 24390 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 21, 2017, 07:33:49 AM
Waiting to read the review and will decide after that.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
April 21, 2017, 07:23:39 AM
Paysafecard will
be your next gold mine with that method ! Wink
Do you have any proof of you earning money through paysafe card? I might actually be interested in this method as I want to earn some extra money.
Activity: 476
April 21, 2017, 07:04:09 AM
Paysafecard will
be your next gold mine with that method ! Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 05:33:50 AM
Yup, everytime someone that hasnt bought my methods or reviewed them says they are bad.
Check my other products or my investment program where real customers do reviews
I have perfect reason to say that they are bad. Looking at your sports betting tips thread, you have some very bad reviews and people are saying you are a scammer. Could you also give Windpower a vouch copy? I think that you would benefit from more than one person reviewing your product.

Just my 2 cents.

Even before your comment I have sent him a PM he will get a vouch dont worry Wink

Haters made me who I am. User with ''Member status'' known by many people. I will be back home in about an hour.
s
Cant wait for the reviews cuz even if your hate motivates me, it makes me feel bad too
I'm not trying to be mean. But you can't provide any good evidence that is actually conclusive. To top that off, a user with green trust has given you a negative trust for scamming him on hackfourms.
April 21, 2017, 05:17:08 AM
Yup, everytime someone that hasnt bought my methods or reviewed them says they are bad.
Check my other products or my investment program where real customers do reviews
I have perfect reason to say that they are bad. Looking at your sports betting tips thread, you have some very bad reviews and people are saying you are a scammer. Could you also give Windpower a vouch copy? I think that you would benefit from more than one person reviewing your product.

Just my 2 cents.

Even before your comment I have sent him a PM he will get a vouch dont worry Wink

Haters made me who I am. User with ''Member status'' known by many people. I will be back home in about an hour.
s
Cant wait for the reviews cuz even if your hate motivates me, it makes me feel bad too
April 21, 2017, 05:11:52 AM

Just my 2 cents.
April 21, 2017, 05:08:44 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
April 21, 2017, 05:00:25 AM
I can take a vouch copy for a detailed review on the method.

Once I am home I will send it to you for a review. Looking for more people to review it
Hey OP. I would take a vouch copy off your hands if you are willing to give me one. I am not hero member yet, just a bit off it. Smiley
April 21, 2017, 04:57:27 AM
I will be waiting for this review. This user has been accused by some of creating bad methods. Look at his sports betting thread if you want more info.
Activity: 250
April 21, 2017, 04:31:56 AM
I will also buy one after a review.
April 21, 2017, 02:49:57 AM

Once I am home I will send it to you for a review. Looking for more people to review it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2017, 02:16:06 AM
April 21, 2017, 02:10:53 AM
Hello, I am here to offer paysafecard method that I developed a while ago and that is making me good amount of money daily (100-200$)

Pros:
-unique and working method
-easy to use
-you can make a living off it

Cons:
-you need investment
-paysafecard is not available in all countries

BUY FROM HERE >>>https://rocketr.net/buy/80450228c814

VOUCHES:
Hi !

Newbie review, not sure it values so much !

It's an interesting method, but not applicable in small countries, or in countries where Paysafecard is not present.

But for the rest, you can make some revenues with this.

Slight paid review
Paid for this product and it was sent with a couple of other docs to help build up more money.
I haven't tried them yet but I will update this when I can.
A lot of the stuff seems like it should work, though it might take some time to start it.
I do know however that one process does work and works brilliantly (I already do one of them)
All in all a decent enough product, based on my reading alone.
When I start it, and use constantly I will update this!

I have received a vouch copy of this. Thank you for considering me for the vouch copy. I have tried this method a few years back. But a lot of issues may arise. If you are not sure about the source of Paysafecard then it will put you on a big risk by losing everything you have. If you have a good source for PSC cards and you have a good idea on how to use it without getting blocked then you can buy this method. There is a 3rd party site involved for cashing out the PSC for that you might need your verification documents and the site he has referred might be blocked in your country. Also, he couldn't able to provide me with resources for getting PSC cards. If I still have time and good PSC then i might try this again and post the update. For now, those who have a better idea on PSC only try this.

Vouch copy received. The method is really unique and i don't think it is illegal in anyway. You do need some initial investment. But earnings are unlimited. I will try it and upload proofs of it soon.
[/color][/b]
Pages:
Jump to: