Pages:
Author

Topic: PayWide virtual NO-KYC crypto cards? - page 2. (Read 467 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 06, 2022, 12:36:22 PM
$300 minimal top up, no KYC.

Keep in mind that, at least in EU, having no-KYC cards require the card total top-up, for the entire card lifetime, is somewhere around 250 EUR. So the minimum 300$ sounds fishy (and greedy).
Of course, there can be done tricks like issuing the cards on others' names, but that is also risky, possibly illegal, and clearly overly expensive.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
September 06, 2022, 11:26:58 AM
I just found new service with prepaid virtual crypto cards: https://www.paywide.io
Anyone heard about it? Or maybe someone wants to test it?
Sounds fishy, I know but still.
No, and I won't test it because it can only be used with shitcoins and not with Bitcoin.  Tongue
I know about other anonymous virtual cards, but this looks very suspicious because they claim there is no top-up amount limit.
With very little information I would be very careful using any stuff like this, and never send more money than you are willing to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
September 06, 2022, 11:24:02 AM
I never heard of this website before even here on the forum it isn't mentioned here on the forum.

I check it on Whois and look at the result

Code:
Domain:paywide.io
Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registered On:2022-03-14
Expires On:2023-03-14
Updated On:2022-03-31

It's 6 months old domain so it means it's a newly registered website with poor SEO and honestly, I can't even access the website it is not good to test the website I'm sure it's a scam better not to access the website to avoid any attacks in your IP.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 06, 2022, 11:04:30 AM
Hi guys.

I just found new service with prepaid virtual crypto cards: https://www.paywide.io
Anyone heard about it? Or maybe someone wants to test it?
Sounds fishy, I know but still.
Pages:
Jump to: