Pages:
Author

Topic: PB mining, Ponzi or Succesfull Business - page 2. (Read 2636 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
August 15, 2014, 05:16:44 PM
Preorders?? It's cloudmining!?

yes, its cloud mining

there is discussion about pb mining before you made this thread
check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pbmining-legit-484355
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
August 15, 2014, 03:54:07 PM
Preorders?? It's cloudmining!?
legendary
Activity: 1045
August 15, 2014, 03:20:33 PM
you should put that topic into mining section.

in my opinion let me say it this way:
I dont think pre-orders are fair for you as customer, because you have the risk of the project get done, but getting nothing from the gain of the company, so I am NOT doing it.

If you think its not fair running a mining company without giving any information to their customer as, who is behind the operation, who is the owner, where is it situated, how is the data center looking, then be honest to yourself and DONT support this companys. Do something for a change. When customers not more buying their products they will consider being more open.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 15, 2014, 02:27:28 PM
They gave us free GH/s before peoples started to mine. And we've got payments before there was many people with bought GH/s.
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
August 15, 2014, 01:00:41 PM
I'm a customer since recently and have some questions.

I wish to buy another 200 GH-s, but after reading about the company I´m not so sure anymore. Don´t get me wrong, I think PBmining is awesome, if it´s the real deal.

2 things, people accuse PBmining of a ponzi scheme, yet PBmining does nothing I can see to disprove those people, like stating where the datacentre is or photo´s, or proof of hashing in the blockchain. Does anyone know something about PB mining and can prove it?

Secondly, why do the people behind this company want to remain anonymous, if they have good intentions and do what they say?

I now have 50 GH/s and wish to expand with PB mining. But something is holding me back.

What is my fellow member take on this?

Thanks for your time and respons!
Pages:
Jump to: