Pages:
Author

Topic: PBOC host closed-door meeting with 9 Beijing-based exchanges - page 3. (Read 2458 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm not really sure what PBOC actually want to achieve with this new meeting, I read that they want Bitcoin exchanges to comply with Forex exchanges rule and KYC/AML, I just think this is the half truth of what actually went down in the meeting. I'm happy that the price this time did not dump like the first meeting and the space is getting matured and now how to react to thing like this
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
Update: 8th Feb, BTCC announced closing of CNY deposit/withdrawal on its’ pro exchange. Users may deposit/withdraw their funds via bitcoin.  The policy will be effective on 11th Feb.

legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
On 8th Feb 2017, a closed-door meeting was held in Beijing with PBOC officials and heads of 9 Beijing-based bitcoin exchanges. These 9 exchanges are Chbtc, Btctrade, Haobtc, Yunbi, Yuanbao, BTC100, Jubi, Bitbay and Dahonghuo. PBOC reiterated the regulatory requirements

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5sxq9q/pboc_host_closeddoor_meeting_with_9_beijingbased/
Pages:
Jump to: