Pages:
Author

Topic: PC ad/virus remover tools? - page 2. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 02, 2016, 04:00:59 AM
Norton Internet security is the best antivirus to safe your system.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
February 27, 2016, 08:56:31 PM
Build Avira rescue disk, boot from it and see what you can find. When your windoze is not running, even the smarter viruses cannot hide.
Activity: 14
February 27, 2016, 08:28:03 PM
Try SpyHunter, its work for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 27, 2016, 09:07:52 AM
malwarebytes cleans that stuff off good, got conuit crap off my pc years ago.

No wonder why Malawarebytes is the most recommended free anti malware program tool to date. It can easily removed those potentially unwanted programs in your pc without a problem unlike any other malware removal tools.
I also suggest malwarebytes..  I have been using it from years. Even with my antivirus  , mcafree, i still get some trouble with my lappy so i use malwarebytes....
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
February 26, 2016, 11:54:01 PM

No wonder why Malawarebytes is the most recommended free anti malware program tool to date. It can easily removed those potentially unwanted programs in your pc without a problem unlike any other malware removal tools.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
February 26, 2016, 11:34:13 PM
Activity: 560
February 26, 2016, 11:29:51 PM
adware removal tool is the most fastest remove junk/ad virus on your pc  Grin
Activity: 142
February 26, 2016, 02:58:59 AM
try kapersky anti virus or norton anti virus ( free and fee).. your computer will pro!
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 26, 2016, 02:33:51 AM
try SMADAV, its free and its light on your pc. also install ccleaner.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 01:51:42 AM
Use Add blocker for your browser or else reinstall OS and put Norton internet security to avoid Virus and other add stuff in the system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 19, 2016, 10:56:41 AM
Now I am going to give ccleaner and kaspersky a try .

You need only Kaspersky, and if problem persist ask the help in Kaspersky forum.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/
Activity: 434
February 19, 2016, 10:54:16 AM
I have tried AdwCleaner and Windows Defender but they all say there is no any trojan or viruse found. Despite this, my Firefox browser gets hijacked and redirects to oneclickads.net ad page when I open new websites. I looked up some google tips related to the issue and I was recommended to remove everything using add/remove programs & clearing "add-ons" from Firefox but I didn't see any! Windows 7, newest version of firefox, Asus laptop...any other recommended software? Embarrassed Embarrassed

You could try to get rid of the malware with CCleaner. Also maybe just change your browser? I used to use only Firefox too but that has changed. Firefox is not the best anymore. Try Chrome or Torch.

Well I love chrome also but the thing is I got the same problem as OP has . The first page redirects to some "mystartsearch" website and I tried removing it multiple times . However, I failed doing that . Now I am going to give ccleaner and kaspersky a try .
Activity: 210
February 19, 2016, 10:41:02 AM
I have tried AdwCleaner and Windows Defender but they all say there is no any trojan or viruse found. Despite this, my Firefox browser gets hijacked and redirects to oneclickads.net ad page when I open new websites. I looked up some google tips related to the issue and I was recommended to remove everything using add/remove programs & clearing "add-ons" from Firefox but I didn't see any! Windows 7, newest version of firefox, Asus laptop...any other recommended software? Embarrassed Embarrassed

You could try to get rid of the malware with CCleaner. Also maybe just change your browser? I used to use only Firefox too but that has changed. Firefox is not the best anymore. Try Chrome or Torch.
Activity: 406
February 19, 2016, 08:37:03 AM
Install for free a Kaspersky Internet Security and run it.
http://www.kaspersky.com/free-trials/internet-security

If troubles persist - ask the help on Kaspersky forum.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2016, 08:00:27 AM
Have you tried malwarebytes? Or some other form of anti-malware tool? Sometimes anti-virus' don't pick that sort of stuff up.

- AVG
- Avast
- Malwarebytes
- running msconfig and remove everything that doesn't need to startup
- remove unneccesary software
- remove all plugins you don't need
- use sandboxie in the future
- install a decent firewall (for example zonealarm)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2016, 07:57:09 AM
Have you tried malwarebytes? Or some other form of anti-malware tool? Sometimes anti-virus' don't pick that sort of stuff up.
Activity: 3
February 19, 2016, 05:21:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: