Pages:
Author

Topic: Pear shaped tanzanite 1.00 cts ONLY HEAT ***5 days only*** no reserve - page 2. (Read 3574 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Ean is in the lead with one bitcoin.  Welcome Ean.  You do understand that gemstones are addictive, right? 
Ean
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
legendary
Correction--- this stone weighs 1.10cts, NOT 1.00!  Sorry about that. 
legendary
Ends Saturday, April 21st at 12:46:41 PM
legendary
This is an absolutely stunning tanzanite with superb color.  It has been in my posession for only a couple of hours; I just returned from the stone market with it this evening.  The hue is utterly fabulous and is very, very much like the finest cornflower blue Ceylon sapphires.  This is one tanzanite that absolutely will NOT be mistaken for an amethyst!!!!!  It is a perfect medium tone and the brilliance is outstanding.  This is a drop-dead gorgeous tanzanite that you will be thrilled with and very proud to own.

Hailing from the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro on the border of Kenya and Tanzania, Tanzanite is one of only very few stones that have a single source country.  It is also one of the newest gemstones to be discovered, and certainly the most popular gemstone to be discovered in the last 100 years.  All tanzanite mines are in the Merelani hills region.   

A slightly violetish blue hue as this stone has is considered the most valuable hue for tanzanite.  Very few tanzanites in the market have such outstanding brilliance and such intense color as this gemstone.  How rare is tanzanite?  Gemologists estimate that it is about 1,000 times rarer than diamond.

I offer an unequivocal guarantee that this stone has only been heated.  Unlike so many of the tanzanites currently on the market this stone has NO SURFACE TREATMENT.  This color is the result of heat and only heat.  This is a natural gemstone that was mined in Tanzania, heated in a furnace, cut and polished.  The first civilization to heat gemstones was the ancient Egyptians who discovered that they could turn amethyst into citrine by laying them in the glowing embers of a fire.  This is a permanent, time-tested, and widely accepted treatment.  Before tanzanite is heated, it is green! 

This tanzanite weighs 1.00 carats and measures 7.83 x 5.96 x 4.19mm deep.  The clarity is SI.

My wife and I hand-pick every single stone that we sell. Because we live in Bangkok, we have access to the largest wholesale colored gemstone markets in the world. We want to be your colored stone supplier and once you have experienced our quality and service we think you will be back!

As a GIA Graduate Gemologist, I understand my obligation to disclose treatments and to describe all gemstones accurately so you can make an informed buying decision. Feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected] and I would be happy to answer any questions that you have about any gemstone.

All gemstones are shipped registered air mail and you will receive a tracking number from me once it has been shipped.

Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.

This auction starts at 1 BITCOIN and the bid increment is 1 bitcoin.  Your bid includes the price of shipping!  This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION.

Best of luck to you all!
Pages:
Jump to: