Pages:
Author

Topic: peculium - page 2. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
February 24, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
While they could be a fine project I have troubles believing AI can help us with problems and think it will actually be the root of our problems. I don't give the technology a chance, but I hope something like that succeeds one day, as long as it means we are intact as humans Cheesy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
Still waiting to list on other exchanges, have some peculium got from airdrop. I think it has a big start when it was listed to hitbtc
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 24, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
The team need to make sure they list their coin on a better exchange, there are some allegations against HitBTC and will not touch exchange like that against, they hold on to your withdrawals for long period of time and won't respond to customer's ticket
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
unfortunately I did not participate in airdrop and bounty. But now I will buy on the market because I have read the site. It is a great project
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
I've been into Peculium since their airdrop and later on joined their bounty campaign. It shows good potential. I'm still holding on to my coins and wait for future developments. Once you know an ICO has potential, join. Invest if you have funds. Harvest time will be sweet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
February 24, 2018, 05:52:18 AM
I hold some peculium and believe that this project will have a bright future. My only concern is that there may be a chance that people are not ready to adopt crypto savings (tbh I'm not sure I am myself), but I think this project itself is solid and PCL will have the potential of X10 or more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
I better refrain from judging the future of this project. He shows good data. But for the time being I will not leave my beloved bitcoin. To track the growth trend you need time, I will follow the project and if it shows itself well, I will definitely connect to it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
February 23, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
Peculium is a very unique project for the crypto community, i did participated in promoting it during ico phase, i am sure it will do well and platform will be great.
Activity: 252
February 23, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
Peculium now on hitbtc. It seems to me a very ambitious project. What do you think of this project?
I think it made hust one little step to achieve their goal since hitbtc is not good enough. I don't see them succeeding specially that they are proposing to have a savings management platform on blockchain which I think isn't needed many people. Still, I think they did a good job proposing that kind of platform and is a decentralized one at that. I think if project were to succeed, it would be the greatest contributing factor for it.
I didn't get what you actually wanna say it contradicts to the second sentence.

I have some peculium tokens and in my own personal opinion many will like it. We are in adoption to a new technology and many are still more in the tradtional savings with that it'll will be a big break if it will be implemented smoothly.

Yes I have peculiar airdrop but I have increased because it is one of those that can make uin 100 x because the project is verametne innovative
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
I am still waiting for other exchanges that will boost the price up. Its a great project with some potential to grow up in the next time! Dont forget to swap your tokens if your are already a PCL holder like me!
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
I think that's a normal thing, and should be done by a team of developers when given the trust and responsibility of a project. being personally when a team shows its ambitiousness in a project means that the team is working maximally and is responsible for the progress of its work.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 22, 2018, 08:49:37 AM
Peculium now on hitbtc. It seems to me a very ambitious project. What do you think of this project?
I think it made hust one little step to achieve their goal since hitbtc is not good enough. I don't see them succeeding specially that they are proposing to have a savings management platform on blockchain which I think isn't needed many people. Still, I think they did a good job proposing that kind of platform and is a decentralized one at that. I think if project were to succeed, it would be the greatest contributing factor for it.
I didn't get what you actually wanna say it contradicts to the second sentence.

I have some peculium tokens and in my own personal opinion many will like it. We are in adoption to a new technology and many are still more in the tradtional savings with that it'll will be a big break if it will be implemented smoothly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
February 22, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

PECULIUM is the first savings management platform to take advantage of the blockchain technology. PECULIUM revolutionizes savings management by deploying immutable Smart-Contracts over Ethereum blockchain. These smart contracts provide a trust-less way of achieving transparent, decentralized, and infallible contractual agreements.

more info here

https://peculium.io/
Activity: 252
February 22, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: