Pages:
Author

Topic: >> 🤖 [Peculium Secret Challenge] 1.000.000 $ (fiat) Treasure Hunt 🤖 << - page 2. (Read 1933 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
This is campaign for us? I think only AI can solve there questions!
vaz
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Fibonacci?

Any direction if we get close?
vaz
Or what about the electromagnetic theories of consciousness and the implications of quantum brain dynamics on AI?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_theories_of_consciousness
vaz
Is it the interpretation of the something like AI will bring forth the EVE of Singularity which would allow to anticipate and avoid future hysteresis and it's a female for Eve and also because they give birth? Just a shot in the dark...

Or that the name Peculium is from the Latin "private property" and that AI would could help monetize the infinite, such as zero point or vacuum energy?

Or maybe just Ether or Ethereum, the concept of an unknown intelligence that surrounds us like, or more like a "couple" using an oxygen atom in chemistry, basis for the smart contract, which tur a it into private property, back to the name...?

I'm givin'er everythin' she's got Cap'n!

PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency
❱ Driven by Artificial Intelligence ❰
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Sometimes our lifes seem to be way to complicated.

Well - let´s keep it simple Part II

EVE (Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator)... seen 2004 in cinemas around the globe

vaz
The pattern of the dates posted starts of Monday, Friday, Saturday, Wednesday, Sat, Wed, Sat, Wed, Sun, Wed, Sun, Wed. Wednesday appears most...

Wednesday is associated with the god Mercury and planet Uranus, whatever that can help...

Originally, I was on the path of saying the flower of life, knot theory or ribbon theory, string theory or singularity but I'm still stumped for now...

Also found that "plasma" means the fourth physical state of matter (the other three are solid, liquid and gas). This state represents a gas containing atoms and/or molecules as in an “ordinary” gas plus some or all of the following: excited atoms, excited molecules, charged particles including positive and negative ions, radicals (these are characterized by the presence of a lonesome electron in the outer valence shell and may therefore be unstable and chemically reactive) and photons or light. Though containing charged particles the plasma as a whole is neutral.

Ozone is O3... Anyways, that's where I'm at for now...
Activity: 1022
Love is the answer
Now it was the third time I thought about the challenger. The first two times it felt like I have to talk about rocket-science what I have no clue about.
Well, this time, I´d tried to keep it simple:

AIEVE might come from A.I. Eve...
Let´s say it´s meant to be Eve, her, according to one special theory the first woman alive, the mother of all of us.
Maybe "AIADAM" would have been to obvious for a secret challenge? Maybe.

So, if that´s the direction, where "AIEVE" comes from, eat the whole apple instead of just taking a bite - this might infringe Apple´s copyright... Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
Woooaah. This so so so cool. Everyone is so genius in finding clues for this secret challenge. Very worth it! You are like Sherlock Holmes guys. Very cool indeed!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
legendary
People keep going, i will update the thread over this weekend!

This is not an easy puzzle but the prize will definitely make good for it!!  Wink
Activity: 969
___________/\_______

All of above have only one general  property  namely  a pattern. So in my view the secret key or challenge if you want is a "pattern" ( one more option - 'fractal" which in fact the same pattern  but on the other scale

Arguably  you are right and we have to look for their general feature. I would suggest "symmetry". Seems it is general for clues that were given for us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
On many photos there is this bird.

I think that this is a mechanoid, invented: Salomon de Caus (1576, Dieppe – 1626)
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
It is necessary to solve the riddle from the first post?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
thank you for making the Secret thread.  Smiley more chances of winning the secret challenge  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Thanks for that, it was complicated and even impossible recently to retrieve information on the Slack channel.
Anyway it's hard to find the secret Wink
legendary
Is there no bounty program for blog / media
so I can participate in this project.
 Because the project is very good.

Yes of course we have one!
Feel free to join the Peculium Bounty campaign!   Smiley

The Secret Challenge is just a big bonus on top for the community!   Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Any another bounty Traslation or social.  Media.  And more.?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Is there no bounty program for blog / media
so I can participate in this project.
 Because the project is very good.
legendary
Please use this thread only to discuss the Secret Challenge.

For everything else please visit the >> Peculium Announcement thread <<

or the >> Peculium Bounty campaign thread <<
Pages:
Jump to: