Pages:
Author

Topic: Peercoin - page 2. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 25, 2019, 01:20:48 PM
I used to gather peer coin through faucets in the past but not anymore,its a good old project and I'm not surprised about its recent price value,it deserves more than that,old is indeed gold like you said

but not all old coin is a gold, because a lot of old coin already gone from the market too
remember to do your own research first before invest in any cryptocurrency project my friend
about peercoin, i think this project is good enough because the development is still active until now, and thats really good sign in my analysis  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
July 25, 2019, 01:02:07 PM
Looking at the long term charts, it's obvious that peercoin holders had to wait a long time before to get at least this jump.

Forget about who bought in last year January, even those who bought in early November last year they also are waiting for long time to sell their stash.

I am really not sure about your buy price but if the price was lower than this current price then I would just wait for few more days or weeks and would watch the movement. Perhaps I would set a stop-loss just not to miss too much if the price starts to fall back again.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 25, 2019, 12:59:26 PM
I used to gather peer coin through faucets in the past but not anymore,its a good old project and I'm not surprised about its recent price value,it deserves more than that,old is indeed gold like you said
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
July 25, 2019, 12:51:27 PM
i ever read a quote if "Old is Gold"
and i think now this quote was right ,
because today an old coin called Peercoin growing more than 30% in usd terms

is this the right time to fill our bag with an old coins such as peercoin mate?
your toughts please
Pages:
Jump to: