Pages:
Author

Topic: PENDING [ANN] ★★ (ICO) ★★ [EXON] ★★ OREXON A VIRTUAL WORLD GAMES ★★ - page 2. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What makes EXON different from all the other virtual reality games being launched on the blockchain recently?
Activity: 30

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?

Our project is a very profitable investments to all investors because there a few role models, please follow us on twitter to see the potential of our ideas.

We shall easily break $100 million market cap after the ico provided we have a successful ico.
Activity: 59

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
Activity: 55

I do not understand what is the use of the project since we are discussing the same project here?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
4 pages wp?Huh whats it?

We got bitten by desperate people who had vow to ruin our business due to their personal greed; our only option is to start all over and start with protective measures in order to push them back anytime they show up.
Activity: 94
Merit: 30
Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!
Pages:
Jump to: