Pages:
Author

Topic: Pending transaction.. - page 3. (Read 461 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
November 25, 2023, 09:33:59 AM
What do you mean by gas fee? Are you sending ETH/tokens?
Bitcoin doesn't have gas fees the term that is used on Bitcoin is transaction fees.

Anyway, what wallet do you use? If you have full control of your wallet you can bump the transaction(RBF) if it's not an RBF transaction then you can CPFP if you have full control of the receiving address.

You can also rebuild the transaction even if the transaction does not have a signal for RBF you can replace it with an RBF flag.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
November 25, 2023, 09:28:10 AM
Bitcoin transaction fee is not called gas fee, it is called transaction fee, or you can just call it fee.

You can check the fee rate here:

https://mempool.space/
https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#BTC,24h,weight

If you send the coin to a noncustodial wallet, import the seed phrase of the wallet on Electrum. Spend part of the unconfirmed transaction to another address on your Electrum wallet, or if you want to send coins to someone. Use a fee that is high enough that can make the two transactions to be confirmed. I mean the unconfirmed (parent) transaction and the (child) transaction that you just want to make now.

To accelerate a transaction using ViaBTC, the transaction fee supposed not to be less 10 sat/byte (around 18.5 sat/vbyte for 1 input and 1 output if you use segwit addresses).

If you used wallet that support RBF, you only just need to have increased the fee and that makes it simple and not using more fee as it is in child-pay-for-parent.

Recommended wallet to use: Bitcoin open source wallets that support replace-by-fee (RBF)
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
November 25, 2023, 09:16:36 AM
Hey y'all..
I made a transaction to another subsidiary wallet and I was charged with a high txn fees - the gas fee was as high as $11 and I reduced it through an enabling tool on TW.. mind you, the weight and size of this dustcoin is 450 and 195 respectively.
The problem now is, the txn has been pending for over 11 hours now and I had to use VIAbtc accelerator to quicken the confirmation process, only to be told that my adjusted gas fee is too low to be confirmed...

I was definitely looking for ways I could adjust back the gas fee and I stumbled on CPFP. I don't know how to initialize that to correct the fees and so on but I need your help!! Is there a way out???
Edit: I meant to say "tnx fees" not gas fees

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Pages:
Jump to: